DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.55

Dolfan in NYC

Just now, Kuetsar said:

Why the fuck bother with the second half? Just anoint the Bucs now with these bullshit calls.

The issue is that they're calling the holding tighter than usual, but that is the rule.  The problem is that the Chiefs seem to have no idea how to play without holding.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, johnnyboy said:

You know what Jim, I've never seen Tom Brady call the Honey Badger out for a fight.

You know, Tony, it's been 10 Super Bowls and Tom Brady hasn't been shanked in the postseason yet. 

Are you trying to jinx him, Jim?!?!?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, supremebve said:

The issue is that they're calling the holding tighter than usual, but that is the rule.  The problem is that the Chiefs seem to have no idea how to play without holding.

I'd buy that more if the refs didn't imply Evans had Gadget arms on back to back plays.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Yeah, the refs have clearly shown that if given the option they'll throw it so the Chiefs have to adjust to that.  Mathieu needs to keep his head as he must know that Brady doesn't feel human emotions.

• Like 1

Bit of Fifty Shades just to keep everyone frisky for the second half.  I don't want to use the word benefit, but a side effect of having a minimal crowd to work round means they have been able to do a lot more with the staging.

Edited by johnnyboy

2 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

Bit of Fifty Shades just to keep everyone frisky for the second half.  I don't want to use the word benefit, but a side effect of having a minimal cowd to work round means they have been able to do a lot more with the staging.

HA! You beat me to it as Cindy literally just brought that up.