DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling - 1/12/21

Two good womens matches tonight, solid main event, and I love the build to Hard to Kill all around. Great closing montage of hype for the PPV, good looking card overall.  Especially looking forward to Deonna/Taya, dream match for me, 2019's best vs. 2020's best. Impact vs Bullet Club main should be a lot of fun

Results:

Spoiler

Impact Wrestling - Airing January 12, 2021

*Kimber Lee (w/ Deonna Purrazzo) def. Taya Valkyrie (w/ Rosemary) (9:18) via pinfall after Taya was distracted by Deonna and Susan attacking Rosemary on the stage.

*Chris Bey & Rohit Raju def. Manik & Suicide (12:37) when Bey pinned Suicide after the Art of Finesse

*Deaner (w/ Eric Young) def. Tommy Dreamer (w/ Cousin Jake) by DQ (3:33) when Jake hit Deaner. After the match, Deaner, Young, & Joe Doering laid out Dreamer, Cousin Jake, & Rhino.

*Rosemary def. Tenille Dashwood (w/ Kaleb Konley) (8:12) with a spear after spraying hairspray in her face while Crazzy Steve took out Kaleb at ringside.

*Moose def. Matthew Palmer (4:36) via referee stoppage due to mounted elbows.

*Rich Swann def. Karl Anderson (14:03) with a rollup. Afterwards, Swann & the Motor City Machine Guns brawled in the back with the Bullet Club.

• Like 2

I missed almost all of it but I'll go back tomorrow or later tonight. Did catch the Moose squash and man did Palmer (or CENTERFOLD eef you weel) stiff him in the corner with those opening dropkicks. At least dude took it to him for a minute. 

Now they're showing Baby Naito from an old New Japan match on the post-show and it's just weird. 

• Like 1