Anthony Pettis beat Michael Chiesa
Michael Chiesa beat Carlos Condit
Carlos Condit beat Nick Diaz
Nick Diaz beat Robbie Lawler
Robbie Lawler beat Melvin Manhoef
Melvin Manhoef beat Mark Hunt
Mark Hunt beat Derek Lewis
Derek Lewis beat Francis Ngannou

According to MMA Math the current UFC Flyweight Champion beats the UFC Heavyweight Champion

6 minutes ago, John E. Dynamite said:

Shamelessly ripped off of the Sherdog forums (of all places)-

Brandon Moreno beat Davieson Figureido
Davieson Figureido beat Joseph Benavitez
Joseph Benavidez beat Henry Cejudo
Henry Cejudo beat Marlon Moraes
Marlon Moraes beat Jose Aldo
Jose Aldo beat Jeremy Stephens
Jeremy Stephens beat Rafael dos Anjos
Rafael dos Anjos beat Anthony Pettis
Anthony Pettis beat Michael Chiesa
Michael Chiesa beat Carlos Condit
Carlos Condit beat Nick Diaz
Nick Diaz beat Robbie Lawler
Robbie Lawler beat Melvin Manhoef
Melvin Manhoef beat Mark Hunt
Mark Hunt beat Derek Lewis
Derek Lewis beat Francis Ngannou

According to MMA Math the current UFC Flyweight Champion beats the UFC Heavyweight Champion

1. Not surprising something as useless as this was posted on Sherdog.

2. Wouldn't MMA Math be somewhat linear even if you suspend some logic? Like Nick Diaz beat Robbie Lawler a decade and a half ago plus. Lawler has lost several times since then. So has Nick Diaz.

• Like 1

And here you thought that Conor McGregor was the most unsportsmanlike jerkass in MMA,

Yes, dudes.  That is a dildo.  

Stay classy, Poland.

Edited by J.T.
  • Sad 1

Here is R3 of that fight where the fighter that brought in the sex toy gets TKOed.

The ref seems to allow a shit ton of extra strikes to land before calling it.  My theory is that the ref is Lil' Masti's uncle or something..

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Here is R3 of that fight where the fighter that brought in the sex toy gets TKOed.

The ref seems to allow a shit ton of extra strikes to land before calling it.  My theory is that the ref is Lil' Masti's uncle or something.

Karma. I wouldn't have minded the ref letting it go longer Mario Yamazaki style.

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

And here you thought that Conor McGregor was the most unsportsmanlike jerkass in MMA,

Yes, dudes.  That is a dildo.  

Stay classy, Poland.

And that's only the second craziest thing I've seen this week from a face off : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VQcQpPmIck&ab_channel=MMAClips

Not surprising that some absolute nut cases compete in this sport. 

3 hours ago, J.T. said:

Stay classy, Poland.

I know I've seen that name before. She is a former boxing world champion as well (she lost her belt to Mikaela Mayer on an ESPN Top Rank card last year), and apparently she does crazy shit at the weigh ins. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxing/10066435/watch-female-boxer-kiss-opponent-slap-ewa-brodnicka-soledad-matthysse/

3 hours ago, Setsuna said:

And that's only the second craziest thing I've seen this week from a face off : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VQcQpPmIck&ab_channel=MMAClips

Not surprising that some absolute nut cases compete in this sport. 

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.  Unless this is the most benevolent fight promotion in history, he just lost a pay day.  Seriously, you get to fight the person the very next day and they'll give you money.  There is no reason whatsoever to throw a fucking flying knee at a weigh in. 

6 hours ago, supremebve said:

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.  Unless this is the most benevolent fight promotion in history, he just lost a pay day.  Seriously, you get to fight the person the very next day and they'll give you money.  There is no reason whatsoever to throw a fucking flying knee at a weigh in. 

Unless you have no confidence you can win an actual fair fight. It's no different than in the streets with a sucker punch or bringing your friends to fight a guy all by his lonesome. In many ways, some people's egos are so fragile that protecting a rep is more value than anything else (i.e. money from a prizefight).

Also, lost A (as in singular) payday? If that's a reputable commission in the US (hard as it might be to find one, mind you), that's a lifetime ban. And if you're banned in one state, that's pretty much it for fighting in any other state worth it's salt. That could also be an assault charge as well.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2021 at 8:14 PM, Elsalvajeloco said:

Unless you have no confidence you can win an actual fair fight. It's no different than in the streets with a sucker punch or bringing your friends to fight a guy all by his lonesome. In many ways, some people's egos are so fragile that protecting a rep is more value than anything else (i.e. money from a prizefight).

Also, lost A (as in singular) payday? If that's a reputable commission in the US (hard as it might be to find one, mind you), that's a lifetime ban. And if you're banned in one state, that's pretty much it for fighting in any other state worth it's salt. That could also be an assault charge as well.

Yep.  Until you set foot in the ring or walk into a cage, you're just a civilian.  Nearly all combat sports governing bodies have rules against pre-fight hijinks like that and the penalties can range from fines to bans and of course felony assault or battery charges could also be filed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

Yep.  Until you set foot in the ring or walk into a cage, you're just a civilian.  Nearly all combat sports governing bodies have rules against pre-fight hijinks like that and the penalties can range from fines to bans and of course felony assault or battery charges could also be filed.

That's kinda what happened at the weigh in for a Claressa Shields fight about a year or two ago. Someone basically assaulted her opponent's trainer, and that pretty much got the entire fight cancelled. The person who did the assaulting got arrested and charged.