DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

7 minutes ago, AxB said:

I saw AEW figures in The Entertainer this afternoon. £20 each, not bad. Way cheaper than ordering off the online store. They had Matt Hardy, Darby, Nick Jackson and Ortiz from what I saw. And the belt.

The Entertainer do good stuff. Bought a number of Funko POP! Only AEW merchandise I've seen in shops were a Cody Rhodes figure and AEW belt from Smyths.

Edited by The Natural

Seems cheap for the exquisite quality. Make sure the plant growing out of it looks like hair! I've got it! KANE CHIA PET!

On 7/14/2021 at 12:47 PM, D.Z said:

E6ReClzWEAM818L?format=jpg&name=small

Neeeeeeeerds! As it says on the collaboration that I can't make out anything else below.

On 7/19/2021 at 5:54 PM, Zimbra said:

157222867.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20210202110

Need to figure out how to order from Japan so I can get one of these bad boys

If you do, go up a size from your usual. I'm a Large and imported a NJPW Full Zip Lion Mark Hoodie. It's not a loose XL like most XL tend to be, fits more like a Medium.

12 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

^ Speaking of which, did anyone else sign up for the AEW crate?

I'm tempted but considering how many figures I got from them so far I think I'm good.  Of course they'll have that one thing in there that'll make me go "Shit, I should have got it" but that could be me having flashbacks to the inconsistent quality of the WWE crate.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I'm tempted but considering how many figures I got from them so far I think I'm good.  Of course they'll have that one thing in there that'll make me go "Shit, I should have got it" but that could be me having flashbacks to the inconsistent quality of the WWE crate.

I stopped getting all other crates I used to get for the same reason, I have hopes that this one will be different.

Today, they've also announced a cheaper, t-shirt only crate shipping at the same interval as well.

• Like 1