DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

1 hour ago, D.Z said:

EN2A4fTVAAYjljg.jpg

Every time that Bull Nakano one pops up on eBay, I’m really tempted to buy it. But I’ve never seen what the model actually looks like outside of what’s on the box, so I’m hesitant. All that ever pops up on my saved Nakano eBay search are trading cards, two different DVDs, and this sometimes.

That... is not a great likeness. I think I'd just leave it in the box, and display that insert and keep what looks like a sticker? Next time it pops up on eBay, I'm probably going to grab it (even though it's always $80-100). Sucks being a Nakano collector, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

• Like 1

Ugh, I'm still in love with that figure. I'm excited to see the retro style figure outside of sketches, too. I'm buying two of each of the upcoming Nakano figures, from Chella and Junkshop. One to display, and one to open up and "let 'em breathe".

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Keychains

ES4td9SU8AA_I-X.jpg6PfWNkbVkf92Z6gLbNOFJZlkeFKsOvDPknXdMDZM

Plushes

ES4td9SUwAEDoQd.jpg

Motherfucker (not you, just in general).

I need that keychain and the plush, but I know I won't be able to find it anywhere.

Oh my goddddd.

On 5/18/2021 at 8:29 AM, Casey said:

HERE WE GO.

I just got her and Hayabusa while I was there. Not getting Dynamite for reasons but can't wait for these two to come in. 

Edited by NikoBaltimore