DVDVR Message Board

2021 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

Honestly, with the stories I've heard about the shit Charles Haley pulled in NFL locker rooms and got a free pass, one really has to wonder what the big deal is about openly gay players. Other than ignorance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Infinit said:

Honestly, with the stories I've heard about the shit Charles Haley pulled in NFL locker rooms and got a free pass, one really has to wonder what the big deal is about openly gay players. Other than ignorance.

What did Haley do?

14 hours ago, Log said:

What did Haley do?

This is by far my favorite question I've seen on this board in a long time.  Everyone should be able to go back and learn that Charles Haley liked to beat his dick in team meetings for the first time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Charles Haley was mentally ill.  His recovery and attainment of normalcy is a tribute to modern psychiatry and modern medicine.  He was a complete motherfucker of a defensive end and my second favorite all-time Cowboy behind Emmitt Smith.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

That book is awesome.  Charles Haley was the third most psychotic player on the Cowboys behind Michael Irvin and Erik Williams.  And Haley had an excuse.  Someone needs to write a book about the truly slimy Cowboys, the front office from the 1970s.

10 minutes ago, DEAN said:

Charles Haley was mentally ill.  His recovery and attainment of normalcy is a tribute to modern psychiatry and modern medicine.  He was a complete motherfucker of a defensive end and my second favorite all-time Cowboy behind Emmitt Smith.

I don't know if there is a better endorsement of someone's greatness than everyone excusing him jerking off at work.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

NFL has approved a plan that starting next season (2022) - teams may wear an alternate helmet if they are wearing a throwback uniform

The example cited is that the Bucs can now wear the old white helmet with winking Buccaneer if they are wearing their old orange jersey

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I mean, having Big Ben die on the field may be their way of finally getting rid of him. 

PFT's reporting that he's dealing with ankle issues which may have happened because of something he wasn't supposed to do since the Steelers released him with the Non Football Injury designation