DVDVR Message Board

2021 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

3 hours ago, FluffSnackwell said:

Whoever the Vikings GM was should also be in the Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor. 

Mike Lynn, DADDY!  Put him in!

• Like 2

A cute "coincidence" (WINK.  WINK.) was that Sean McVay was in Cabo San Lucas vacationing with his wife (because we're not in a global pandemic) and Matt Stafford just happened to be there too (again, because we're not in a global pandemic).  

They then met up to have dinner to 'celebrate a fresh start.'  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Reportedly the Rams didn't go after Stafford until after Green Bay essentially hung up on them.

Also, Carolina reportedly offered the 8th "and more" for Stafford.

Supposedly, the Lions were heavily influenced by LA being Stafford's preferred destination. 

18 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

A cute "coincidence" (WINK.  WINK.) was that Sean McVay was in Cabo San Lucas vacationing with his wife (because we're not in a global pandemic) and Matt Stafford just happened to be there too (again, because we're not in a global pandemic).  

Well, Stafford's wife has made her feelings clear on the pandemic.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Log said:

Well, Stafford's wife has made her feelings clear on the pandemic.

I did tell Rippa when the trade went down,  Boy if Mrs. Stafford didn't like the restrictions in Michigan...

• Haha 4

Apparently the newest thing in the Watson sweepstakes is a 3 way move that get Derek Carr from Oakland to Washington. 

Raiders receive: Deshaun Watson

Washington receives: Derek Carr

Houston revives: 1st 2021 - LAV 1st 2021 - WSH 1st 2022 - LAV 2nd 2021 - LAV 3rd 2022 - WSH

Washington just giving away 1st and 3rds just screams 2000- 2001

8 hours ago, hammerva said:

Apparently the newest thing in the Watson sweepstakes is a 3 way move that get Derek Carr from Oakland to Washington. 

Raiders receive: Deshaun Watson

Washington receives: Derek Carr

Houston revives: 1st 2021 - LAV 1st 2021 - WSH 1st 2022 - LAV 2nd 2021 - LAV 3rd 2022 - WSH

Washington just giving away 1st and 3rds just screams 2000- 2001

If you're Houston and you're set on trading Watson, that seems like a pretty good haul to get.  

10 hours ago, hammerva said:

thank you.

I appreciate the effort.

On 2/1/2021 at 1:17 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

gotta love how Tampering is every bit as poorly/selectively enforced as the on-field penalties are. CONSISTENCY~!

On 2/2/2021 at 2:28 PM, RIPPA said:

More and more people are saying that the Niners are trying to get Kirk Cousins from the Vikings

well I do often want Kyle "Lost Two Superbowls because he doesn't know what a running down is" Shanahan fired, I guess this would speed up the timetable on me getting what I've asked for 

The Monkey's Paw Curls A Finger

• Haha 1

And there is a side thread from someone else where Kamara refused to wear his tracking device all season long which presented HUGE problems when he pooped positive