DVDVR Message Board

2021 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

The Kurt Warner biopic "American Underdog" will be released by Lionsgate to theaters on 12/10, my 46th birthday.  I may have mixed feelings about this news. 

Zachary Levi (Shazam!) will star as Warner. Dennis Quaid will play Dick Vermeil. 

On 7/2/2021 at 12:29 PM, RIPPA said:

The Cowboys will be this year's Hard Knocks team

Seriously, I'd like it if they did 2 teams per year like they did with the Chargers and Rams last year.  With that said, The Cowboys are generally the most interesting team in the league for good or bad.  

No one opted out of the upcoming season.

The deadline was this past Friday

The only reason this is news is because some folks thought Aaron Rodgers would opt out

So Tom Brady claims he played the entire season with a torn MCL.  Based on this:

1.  He is full of shit

2.  The MCL is an overrated part of the leg

3.  He is not just not human and we all should live off nothing but 1 strawberry a day and some veggie drink

• Like 1

21 hours ago, hammerva said:

So Tom Brady claims he played the entire season with a torn MCL.  Based on this:

1.  He is full of shit

2.  The MCL is an overrated part of the leg

3.  He is not just not human and we all should live off nothing but 1 strawberry a day and some veggie drink

Since the claim is that it was torn when he was in New England, yet somehow passed his physicals for Tampa, I'm going with #1. It's possible to play with a torn MCL, I just don't think it was torn when claimed. 

• Like 1

Since these are all NFL specific I am putting them here

Tony Gonzalez is leaving FOX Sports to focus on TV/Movie work

Mark Sanchez was hired to be a full time game analyst

Two early names mentioned as possible replacements for Gonzalez are Michael Vick and Emmanuel Acho

I'm on board with that. Last year it couldn't be controlled if there was an outbreak. It was the wild wild west. This year there's a vaccine. So if you're an idiot like a Cole Beasley and cause an outbreak, you and your team should be punished. Grow the fuck up and trust the science.

• Like 7

I am sure there are others but DeAndre Hopkins was the first of the "Why are you making me hurt my team by not being vaccinated? I am thinking about quitting" folks

He has since deleted the tweet

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic