DVDVR Message Board

2021 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

7 minutes ago, supremebve said:

In what world is DJ Chark an alpha WR?

Hehehehe

I also laughing that because Tony Khan... who really needs to step away from Twitter... was calling a bullshit report

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Hehehehe

I also laughing that because Tony Khan... who really needs to step away from Twitter... was calling a bullshit report

Can I admit that I had never heard of DJ Chark until this thread?  Mind you, that probably says as much about my general disinterest in the NFL and total lack of awareness the Jags even exist as it does that Chark is good/not good.

And there really is something great about Nise Shane McMahon's twitter feed being a mix of him yelling at people about trade rumors and AEW hype/apologies.

I now kinda want Mark Davis to start a money mark fed too since god knows he couldn't run that any worse than the Raiders.

Edited by EdA
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I'll give him until Week 4 before he gets injured or just vanishes. 

But sure, FINALLY A REPLACEMENT FOR KHALIL MACK!

36 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I don't like New England, obviously, but they sure are going all-out to help out their offense. Wonder if after watching Brady last year they realized that giving weapons to your QB is a good idea.

They've signed as many on defence too!  There's a Bill Belichick "...and I took that personally" meme that's no doubt already been made.

57 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The salary cap is a myth

The Patriots did have a lot of cash to spend to even get to the cap floor, which is now largely spent ?

Free Agency is always fun as there are always some big signings Day 1 and Day 2, then unless there is a A+ Prime player still available that teams are fighting over, there is sometimes a lull that can last all the way past the draft. So far, the top end of WR free agents are still available with a few mid-tier ones already being signed, as Samuel, Ju-Ju, and Golladay are available along with some lower ones but probable starters like Hilton, Watkins, Green, and Fuller. The WR market was really flooded this offseason, some are going to send up signing for a lot less than they wanted.

Andy Dalton to the Bears - 1 year, $10 Million

Tyrod Taylor to the Texans - 1 years, up to $12.5 Million

Marvin Jones to the Jags - 2 years, $14.5 Million