DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Janai Kai vs Ziggy Haim, from MV Young PolyAm Cult Party 3:

Featuring J Rose, being the World's most ebullient ring announcer.

GLEAT put out their whole UWF card.  The highlight is Yu Iizuka against the Orange Cassidy of shootstyle, Takatoshi Matsumoto.  Takanori Ito is the only one who brings the BattlARTS feel to his match.

============================

I love this match.  Prometeo is a freaky athlete.  He and Dinastia have a push-up off and Dinastia does clap push-ups. Prometeo does clap behind his BACK push-ups!  This is all about crazy dives and prepostereous athleticism.

==========================

Brockton is the Houston of Massachussetts.  Here are two guys I've never heard of having a good little match.

• Like 1

Stephanie Vaquer is a Chilean wrestler and she takes it to the mat with wiley veteran, La Silueta.  I assume Vaquer will explode soon.

======================

I haven't seen Matt Cross wrestle since I used to be able to afford DirecTV and he would show up on Pro Wrestling Ohio.  HAHA!  I kid!  I could never afford DirecTV...

=======================

The Pandemoniums are all about the Fargo Strut!  This match is the perfect length for this.

On 6/24/2021 at 10:02 AM, DEAN said:

I should probably start trying to recognize Unagi Sayaka and the other non-Tammy Nakano Cosmic Angel.

Neither are good, but both are decent-solid enough for their positions. Mina Shirakawa is the other one by the way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nofuture said:

Mio Momono & Rin Kadokura vs (c)Team 200kg (Chihiro Hashimoto & Yuu) for the Sendai Tag titles.  Team Marvelous looking to get some revenge after the GAEAism show a couple weeks back.

Man, Chihiro Hashimoto versus Mio Momono is the wrestling feud of the year.  Until they start Takumi Iroha vs Chihiro Hashimoto...

• Like 2

Raychell Rose continues to show that she is custom built for the Impact Knockout Division as she takes an assbeating from possible fellow Houstonian, Charity Kane.  Somebody needs to sign Kane because she is an awesome hard-edged heel offense.

========================================

Kanon is 15.  Chie Ozora is 27.  Both are rookies.  Kanon has youth on her side.  Ozora is stuck in Pure J.  Kanon hits the finest brainbuster by a 15 year old (probably.)

=========================

Laynie Luck is really growing on me.  Here, she takes on the biggest ass-kicker out of Houston, Hyan.  Someone needs to scoop both of these ladies up.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2021 at 11:34 PM, D.Z said:

More AJPW:

GLEAT VS Purple Haze

T-Hawk!  Needs more El Lindaman.  His two minutes are awesome.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

This is my first time seeing any of those women. Now I want to see Chihiro and Yuu vs. Jordynne Grace and Jessicka Havok in a Big Girls Don't Cry, They Just Beat The Shit Out of Each Other match. 

This did happen for the Sendai World title in 2019.

• Like 1

ActWrest girl'Z continues to showboat its space people theme with this match with Sumeragi Nozomi who is CLAM in this match as a space pirate.  She is pretty good and pretty tall.  Tae Honma is the normal wrestler and this takes place before Honma screwed up her knee in a Diana tag match.

================================

This is fun.  Skye Blue and Missa Kate have a match out of doors.

=========================

Hijo del Alebrije is all spectacular and stuff.

If AEW hasn't signed KiLynn King yet, they should.  This match is really good because King can wrestle monster and also sell credibly.

==========================

Allright!  More Charity Kane!  She is so fucking awesome. Against Jenna Lynn, my favorite babyface from Houston.

===============================

Alaskan giant, Freya the Slayah, takes on Sarah the Rebel.  Sarah and I were both born in Hampton, Va.  I was born at Langley Air Force Base, because my dad was in the Air Force.  I don't know about Sarah.  I just read it on cagematch.net.  There you have it.  If she was raised in Hampton, she would have to be LEGIT tough.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 6:13 PM, D.Z said:

Both look kinda like Brandon Routh to me.

I hope they always wrestle this weird.  

• Like 1