DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Maria lays it in.  Mika iwata doesn't beat her to death like one would think, which is surprising.  It's still good.

==========================

It makes sense that the woman who named the Bitchinoku Driver would be in a tagteam called Blond Force Trauma.  Heather Monroe is a treasure.  Monroe and Ray Lin carry the Renegade Twins to an all over the map heel vs heel tag match.

==============================

Who is the crazier highflier?  Limbo?  Sol?  HOOKEM UP!

• Like 1

Andras Miyagi and Hibiki truly bring out the ass stompers in Mika Iwata and especially Manami.  Postmatch, DASH Chisako is fucking awesome dealing with an out of control in victory Hibiki.

====================

Oh man!  This is the kind of wrestling I love.  Two big mean ladies beating the life out of each other.  Davienne has always been awesome but Allie Katch has only recently become awesome.

======================

Queen Aminata matches Masha Slamovich in bringing out the ass stomper in Willow Nightengale,  Ass stomper Willow Nightengale is so much more fun than whimsical Willow Nightengale.

• Like 1

From the beloved Kyushu Pro, Kodai Nozawa (who should be a member of Bear Country, he could be Bear Kodiak) and Mentai Kid against 50 year old Gurukun Kid and Shuri Joe who cagematch.net doesn't know the age of.  If you follow Kodai, the finish is all suspenseful and whatnot.

=========================

Skye Smitson is awesomely cockney.  Natalie Sykes is a good British lady wrestler.  This is good.

================================

The Renegade Twins wrestle the gloriously indie-names Vickey Dreamboat and the oddly dressed Kat Spencer.  Kat Spencer is dressed exactly like the Renegade Twins.  C;mon, Vickey, you HAD to see if coming that she was turning on you!  She's like the third Renegade Twin!

Mayu Iwatani and Tam Nakano have a good little match.  Tam gets all emotional at the end- prolly because Iwatani kicked out her high angle inverted Brainbuster.  I also love the SLK quick change where she goes down the trapdoor and rises back up as Darkness SLK.  I think it's the same person and they just really quickly rip off a laying of clothes/mask.

========================

Masha Slamovich and Kimber Lee will definitely happen on the bigger stage of IMPACT!  They did this in 14 minutes, I assume they would get 6 to 8 minutes on IMPACT!  Masha Slamovich is so fucking awesome- if just for the postmatch indie handshake.

Ami Muira's journey from fourth tier indie also ran to second tier pushed improbable powerhouse has been an interesting story.  The great thing about this match is that Hiroyo Matsumoto is as tall as Muira, which I never noticed before, and she can do the whole power wrestler stuff that Yuu and Hashimoto does with Muira because Hiroyo Matsumoto is a great professional wrestler.  DASH needs to put over Manami sooner than later.

• Like 1

Jason Hotch and Alex Weir are guys I assume will take the CWFATL or maybe MLW route to AEW or IMPACT!- but yeah, these guys can go and just need a more higher level presentation to get them over with us rubes,

=============================

Anna Diaz is really good.  Here she goes long with the limited but game Kamille for the NWA title.  I await a KiLynn King/Anna Diaz singles match in Coastal Championship Wrestling- as it would be this match but with a better big gal wrestler.

=================================

This is really great Canadian indie wrestling.  What is the Canadian equivalent of four Golden Corral waitresses beating the crap out of each other?  This is that.

• Like 1

This is good.  Bojack is a big burly dude who I've seen wrestle one other time.  He does a lot more in this match, prolly because Colby Corino is so good.

======================

These indie lucha ladies matches usually wash over me but this one kept drawing me in.  Whoever the big lady is, she is quite compelling in the ring.,

============================

Of course, Masha Slamovich is awesome.  Delilah Doom has the least delilahdoomesque gimmick in all of wrestling gimmicks.  It's like if Air Supply was named Celtic Frost.

Chris Bey is the King Of The Indies, it appears!  This match is all kindsa good.  I don't think I've seen this Keita guy before, but he's good.

IT's more of the mighty Kyushu Pro tag tournament.  GAINA is the old fat guy and he is in with Kyushu's Slade, Genkai.  This is STIFF!  Really STIFF!

========================

It's Jody Threat!  She's battling it out with Lady Frost as to which will be signed by IMPACT! first.  Here, she is wrestling the perfectly fine Ashley Vox.

DDT ~ Grand Prix in Osaka 11.14 main event - Kazusada Higuchi vs. Yuji Okabayashi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ_219LSTfc

Ice Ribbon 11.13 main event - ICExInfinity championship - Tsukasa Fujimoto vs. Tsukushi [SamuraiTV clipped]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfDkfEbpIpk

The links work, but videos will not embed for some reason.

Edited by Taiga
  • Thanks 1

Stephanie Vaquer is awesome.  Jessie Jackson is the new best wrestler without a cagematch profile.  This match is STIFF!

===========================

Tomoka Inaba from JTO and Manami BRING IT!  I could go for a Manami-Inaba feud.  The rest of this match is filled out by two shmoes.

===================

It's Wheeler Yuta and a dude named Patrick Scott wrestle in North Carolina!  Its good!

• Like 2

This match is great.  Matt Makowski uses mixed martial arts on the most pro wrestler pro wrestler alive, Richard Holliday.  Holliday counters with pro wrestling and it's fun!  Holliday is awesome rolling with the ass beating,

It's Danny Maff!  Here, he has the most indie New York match ever against possibly more New Yorkest guy, Darius Carter.

Raveboy delights the plethora of children in attendance by doing a Gibby from iCarly gimmick.  The teenage heel in all black, Joey Cement, is the best guy in this.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2021 at 11:28 PM, Taiga said:

DDT ~ Grand Prix in Osaka 11.14 main event - Kazusada Higuchi vs. Yuji Okabayashi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ_219LSTfc.

So DDT should try to snake away all the Big Japan Strong guys.  DDT could be the AEW for them and GLEAT could be the IMPACT!

On 11/20/2021 at 11:28 PM, Taiga said:

Ice Ribbon 11.13 main event - ICExInfinity championship - Tsukasa Fujimoto vs. Tsukushi [SamuraiTV clipped]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfDkfEbpIpk

Oh man, that match is good.  Tsukasa Fujimoto is the third prong of the Arisa Nakajima/Mika Iwata nasty, bitchy offense triumphirant.  Tsukushi Haruka matches her viciousness.  Plus the mandatory extended Ice Ribbon Tricked Out Rollup Sequence.

• Like 2

I now love Warhorse.  Mysterious Q is awesome.

WrestleForce has a different announcer for this match, be he's still good.  Billy Haze has the most punchable face in all of the United Kingdom!  I like this Jay Joshua guy.  He'll lay it in.

Division Pro is strange and mysterious.  Kaci Lennox is good.  I was wondering what Kiah Dream has been up to since she showed up on Dark those couple of times.

KiLynn King takes on Ruthie J in Florida in the southern CCW.  I await the King/Slamovich match from the northern CCW.

=======================

It's a bunch of old guys and they go for it in this.  Super Astro is awesome in this hitting a tope like it's 30 years ago.

=======================

Kieron Lacy and Jordan Saeed are good British indie guys and they have a good match in the mighty WrestleForce!

7 hours ago, D.Z said:

TJPW

Man, this match is good.  Maki Ito is really good as a serious wrestler.  Mei Seruga is good in this too.  The other two you knew were good.

• Like 2

Gringo Loco is all dynamic in this Galli Pro Wrestling singles match against ASF.

This has many Houston all-stars in it- teen star, Mia Friday, ass stomper, Promise Braxton, Rock clone, Edge Stone, all around great wrestler, Will Allday.  Savage King is climbing the ranks of Houston Guys Who Rule.

Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling streamed the beginning of their card today.  Enjoy a little singing, a little dancing, a perfectly fine tag match.  MARIKA KOBASHI!

• Like 1

Masha Slamovich and Jordan Blade have a burly, punishing match.  I don't know if this was recorded or if Masha/Charlie Evans was recorded or if Masha Slamovich is a master of time and space and can wrestle on every card at once.  Which would rule because she is awesome.

Fight the urge to drive to Great Britain and punch Billy Haze in the face!  The Sunshine Machine are a tagteam with many elaborate tagteam moves which are awesome.

Star Fire is battling it out with Stephan Vaquer as the rising star of Lucha Libre.

MAn o Man, Rok-C is so good.  Kenzie Paige is good.  Both are TWENTY.

Yuji Okabayashi continues his DDT champion trial run by going long with HARASHIMA.  This is a BUNCH of wrestling.

==============================

It's official.  I love Voodoo.  Karin Brigante is good.  WrestleForce rules.

• Like 1

Oh man, Masha Slamovich and Davienne are the Stan Hansen and Vader of the indies.  This match is raw, nasty, and stiff as fudge.

Kenou and Nakajima each tag with a Kongoh junior and proceed to beat the crap out of each other in a very NOAH way.  The finish is kind of hilarious if you think the singles match is going to end like I think it will end up.

Promise Braxton is another in a string of Booker T trainees who works really stiff.  Raychell Rose is another Booker T product who works stiff.  This match is suitably stiff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nofuture said:

@DEANAs requested, Hashimoto vs Iroha for the Sendai Girls World Title from earlier today.

That was some quality wrestling right there.  I just watched it and I can't figure out which one is the better wrestler.