DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

It's GLEAT pro style!  It's the whole card from 8/4.  The Strong Hearts but no T-Hawk.  But it does have Ryuichi Kamikawa.  Oh yeah,

==============================

Omigod!  Uncle Mikey is so awesome!  I don;t know if he is nouvelle Lee Scott or Nouveau The Gambler.  I I I I don't don't know...

====================

Finnish big mean lady Regina Rosendahl makes her way to our consciousness.  I expect great things going forward.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Ice Ribbon Tax Pro Wrestling Vol. 6 ~ Be Happy With Tax! Be Happy With Pro Wrestling!

What the FUCK, Ice Ribbon?!?!  They do this every year???  Wrestling For Tax Knowledge!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nofuture said:

TJPW - Mizuki vs Maki Itoh in the semifinals of the Tokyo Princess Cup.  Itoh is coming into the match with a fractured cheekbone which might limit her head based offense.

Maki Ito is the Bret Hart of TJPW now.  This psychology of this match is ocean deep.  Her selling of her cheek was bizarrely good.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Z said:

There it is, in glorious 360p!

Enjoy it while it lasts, because i've already seen another YouTube upload that's been taken down.

Or just subscribe to Wrestle Universe like the cool kids.

That was a lot of yelling and a LOT of elbows. With that last exchange they were going for Sasaki vs. Kobashi but it wasn't as silly. And hey, Sugiura's got new music now? 

Be forewarned that that file is all wrestling so no skipping ahead. It is just as long as it says. 

• Like 1

Toxin is back to being a rudo but his highspot smokes any by the technicos.  Toxin is the best.

===========================

I think this is the first time I've seen Zoey Skye.  She's good.  She'll lay it in.

==================

Becca is officially awesome now.  Someone needs to sign her already.  Ashley Vox is good.

• Like 1

This is goofy at first but then they do a batch of World of Sport sections and you fall in love with British wrestling all over again.  Then it gets high end indie.

=================

This is a bunch of folks but keep an eye on Sol.  Hellboy is really swell now.

=======================

More Houston dudes who need to be touring with ZERO-1 in Japan.  They could tag in Ganbare while they are over there.

I've never seen Shalonce Royal or Marina Tucker before, but man!  they're good.  Impact should expand the Knockouts division.

====================

Don't give Fresero your crutch if you need to actually use it.  Fresero is sorry and tries to unbend it.

======================

This is good.  Your technicos are all athletic and pure of heart and your rudos are hateful and also athletic. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I skipped through that and am totally confused.

You shouldn't skip then. It was Judo rules first then hardcore then Judo-Hardcore. Each win changes the gimmick match rules further. Also need to get wins.

Shinya Aoki (c) [2] defeats MAO [1] (13:29)

- Judo Rules: MAO [1] beat Shinya Aoki [0] (1:23)
- Hardcore Rules: Shinya Aoki [1] beat MAO [1] (6:25)
- Hardcore Judo Rules: Shinya Aoki [2] beat MAO [1] (5:41)

Edited by D.Z
  • Like 1

This has Natsuka Tora injuring her knee against Utami Hayashishita- so it's pretty grim.  Then it has Queen's Quest taking on the Cosmic Angels, which is fun. Then it has Mina Shirakawa against Unagi Sayaka which is better than it had any right to be.

========================

This is a Houston version of one of those NOAH six man tags, where you mix hosses in with juniors and just let it rip.  This is some good wacky indie wrestling.

====================

And yet more Texas!  Edge Stone was JUST on Elevation, though I don't think he ever entered the ring.  Here he is in an actual wrestling match against gymnastic and athletic Jace Valor.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DEAN said:

This has Natsuka Tora injuring her knee against Utami Hayashishita- so it's pretty grim. 

Still frustrating to see a freak injury occur during the biggest match of Tora's career. It had been a pretty solid show up to that point.

• Like 1

Qualifying Round:
Lucia Lee vs Lizzy Evo
Clementine vs Ivy
Alexxis Falcon vs Chantal Jordan
Rhio vs Heidi Katrina

30 Minute Fatal 4 Way Iron Woman Final

Tag Team Match: The Heritage (Dean Allmark & Jody Fleisch) vs Lykos Gym

Three Way Dance: Mr. Charles Crowley vs Gene Munny vs Big Guns Joe

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nofuture said:

From the SEAdLINNNG 6th Anniversary, Ryo Mizunami vs Arisa Nakajima for the Beyond the Sea title:

Man, that match is so good.  Arisa Nakajima is so awsome.

I posted a different version of this match last week which had edited out the awesomeness of Lady Lee.  I want to see her ever day.

========================

Ryan Oshun RETURNS!  He is the most hated wrestler by your great aunt on Facebook.  This is in Louisiana and the community center looks slightly more upscale than the ones in Mississippi.

Hey, it's a NOAH hoss battle, as Kazuyuki Fujita beats on Manabu Soya!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DEAN said:

I posted a different version of this match last week which had edited out the awesomeness of Lady Lee.  I want to see her ever day.

========================

Ryan Oshun RETURNS!  He is the most hated wrestler by your great aunt on Facebook.  This is in Louisiana and the community center looks slightly more upscale than the ones in Mississippi.

Hey, it's a NOAH hoss battle, as Kazuyuki Fujita beats on Manabu Soya!

Next month Pro Wrestling 225 is coming back to Columbia MS. Looks like at least 5 of us are going to it.

• Like 1