DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

It's Mr Iguana!  The pinnacle of fucking crazy dives is by Vikingo at 15:45.

==================================

This starts off as Psycho Clown versus Brandon Kirk THEN at 3:32, it becomes GOD VERSUS WRESTLING!

====================================

It's the overly acrobatic Ninja Mack wrestles in the greater Chicago area.

• Like 2

Katsuhiko Nakajima is sooo awesome.  You sometimes forget.  Manabu Soya is your surprise of this match.  STIFF!

======================

Rok-C takes on her Partner In Evil, Black Widow.  Rok-C is dynamic and shit.

=========================

Yu Iizuka is the FUTURE OF WRESTLING!  Here, he takes an assbeating from Big Japan's Takuya Nomura.  STIFF!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fuck the USA, Kilynn King and La Rosa Negra need to endlessly tour Japan.  This is fucking STIFF.

=============================

I'm not sure why this works, but it does.

=================================

This match is odd.  Yurika Oka is 17 years old but she is the wily old veteran as she wrestles with three rookies who vary from ages 24 to 27.  The 5'7" gal is Ami Miuri, the 24 year old rookie from ActWres girl'Z.  Her partner is 27 year old, PURE-J rookie, Chie Ozora.  Oka's partner is 26 year old WAVE Pro rookie, Shizuki Tsukasa.  It's pretty good because Oka is already pretty good.

• Like 1

This was a match I was looking forward to and it turned out to be pretty good:

Hopefully Nakamura will wrestle more frequently for NOAH in the future, would love to see him against Nakajima.

Edited by The Z
  • Like 2

Check out this Brooke Valentine gal.  She lays it in.

================================

Megan Bayne and Ashley D'Ambroise are good.

This is awesome.  The Hale sisters (prolly) are filled with sisterly hate.  You can tell the evil one was making out with the good one's hick boyfriend or something.

27 minutes ago, Eivion said:

She used to tour with Stardom and Seadlnnng. She is a former High Speed champ. 

She needs to go back.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Z said:

This was a match I was looking forward to and it turned out to be pretty good:

Hopefully Nakamura will wrestle more frequently for NOAH in the future, would love to see him against Nakajima.

I watched this the other day and there is no cagematch.net profile for Nakamura.  What's his story?

7 hours ago, DEAN said:

I watched this the other day and there is no cagematch.net profile for Nakamura.  What's his story?

I noticed that, too, but he does have a profile on WrestlingData and on Wikipedia.

He's an MMA fighter, but he also has a long history with shoot-style wrestling as he wrestled for U-Style way back in 2004/2005 and more recently for Hard Hit and HEAT-UP.

He joined Sugiura-Gun in a 14-Man Tag last December, but this was only his first match for NOAH since then.

• Like 1

It's yesterday's GLEAT pro wrestling card from yesterday.  It's very Strong Hearts intensive but no T-Hawk. Ryiuchi Kawakami makes up for it.

===============================

Yuu beats the hell out of a mother of two.

================================

Hey!  We get a Bengalee tope AND a Bengalee plancha in this.  Satania is dressed even more evil in this.

• Like 1

Oh man, this match is fun.  Chelsea Green goes to Texas to throw Miranda Alize around among a batch of children.  I guess they will see each other again in ROH.

=======================

Manami is coming along as a 17 year old up-and-comer but Chihiro Hashimoto sells enough to make this a good match.  Hashimoto is great.

===========================

I first saw Brooke Valentine like two days ago.  Here she is carrying Terry Gordy's daughter to a watchable match.

• Like 1

Indie Mike Bennett is a revelation.  Here, he goes long with one of the best Houston guys, Bryan Keith.

========================

Heather Monroe is almost like Serena Deeb in her ability to carry green gals to watchable matches.  This is the second Miranda Gordy match I've seen (in two days) and she has a lot of upside but she appears to only have like three things she does that look good.  Here, Heather Monroe forms a match around these three things.

=========================

Hell Boy has grown on me.  He is good.

it is so cool that ZERO-1 is posting the Fire Festival.  This one is two days, 7/22 and 7/24.  Hey!  Fuminori Abe, BASARA superstar, is in it this year.  The best match is Shigehiro Irie against Ayato Yoshida of Active Advance Pro Wrestling fame.  Irie goes insane!

=================================

Puma de Oro has a bad night but Aster Boy is totally slick and spectacular.  Villano III Jr is as fucking great as we have come to expect from him.

==================================

The progeny of La Pantera have permeated the internet as of late.  Luckily, they're pretty good.  Your technicos are pretty slick too.

• Like 1

it's Yatsu!  Awesome!

======================================

Freelance and Karaoui take it to the mat World of Sport style and it RULES!  Freelance channelliing Negro Navarro is so great. The wrestling turtles are very good in this.

Both Bengalee and Karissma bring the old school topes and they are awesome!

• Like 1

Nuevo Poder del Norte are such a good wad of rudos.  All Villano progeny tend to rule.  THUS you get this.

========================================

I never really noticed Kylie Rae before but here she is in Houston having a very stiff and complicated match against Raychell Rose, who rules.

==============================

I love these technicas. And the rudas are fun too.  Starfire is all spunky.  Miss Delicious must have a gymnastics background because she is very athletic and does some really nice spots. Baronessa and Flammer are lightheartedly hateful.

Haley J has only been wrestling for one year?  She's so good and her trashiness is so endearing.  Christi Jaynes lays it in.

==========================

Hibiki's gimmick is annoying- what is she shooting for?  Teenage communist daughter?  Poor man's Yoshiko?- but she's too good in the ring to be annoyed for too long.  Maria is becoming really good.  The finish is all tricked out and flashy.

====================================

Hey!  These two were on assorted AEW Darks last week.  Killa Kate is polished but needs to eat more to get to the next level, prolly.  Alejandra is from Texas so she rules.  Outdoors in Minnesota.

• Like 1

Just came in here to post the NOAH that I expected @DEAN to have already posted:

Short, but sweet.

Excellet, as one would expect

The NOAH Juniors are often maligned, but don't sleep on this 8-Man Elimination Tag Match.

I couldn't find Kenoh vs. Masa Kitamiya, but if you can find it it's Must Watch.

• Like 1

In Texas, Masha Slamavich has good match number EIGHT in a row!  Here, she and 19 year old future ROH breakout star, Rok-C, have a spirited little streetfight!  In Texas!

The Pandemoniums are so fun.  I didn't even realize Aster Boy was in this, but he does die like only Aster Boy will die.

============================

Black Shadow II is awesome in this, as he tries to accommodate  Spider Fly's harebrained offense and then cuts him off with a truly 80s power move.  What a fabulous fatboy!

DEAN you are gonna LOVE ROH for the next couple weeks. Rok-C is on there this week and you have a fist full of even more Texas too. 

I watched Kiyomiya/Nakajima and man it was really stiff but it kind of went nowhere. They just beat on each other until the bell rang. I can dig it though, if that was the plan they succeeded. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

DEAN you are gonna LOVE ROH for the next couple weeks. Rok-C is on there this week and you have a fist full of even more Texas too. 

I watched Kiyomiya/Nakajima and man it was really stiff but it kind of went nowhere. They just beat on each other until the bell rang. I can dig it though, if that was the plan they succeeded. 

I watched that with my youngest son and he didn't understand the finish.  I told him Ric Flair wrestled one hour broadways all the time.  He wasn't phased by my argument.

• Haha 1