DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Chihiro Hashimoto and Hiroyo Matsumoto face off a little between them beating on Shindo and the Active Advance gal.

=========================

Brian Cage wrestles Facade in Tampa and shows that Facade has a future as a poor man's Matt Sydel.

==========================

It's that chick who is in DDT but not in Tokyo Joshi Pro and three other gals I should know but don't.  It's pretty good.

• Like 1

Facade is a 15 year pro. Debuted in 2006.

Trained by Shirley Doe and Super Hentai, apparently.

He was on Beyond's Mania Week show, Time Capsule, which was a whole throwback concept (nb: I might have accidentally given him the idea). The greenest guy on there was Alex Herzog from the Viking War Party, who's only been in the business 13 years.

In fact here are the Viking War Party, vs Chris Dickinson & Jaka:

• Like 1

Yuu isn't as polished as Chihiro Hashimoto but she will brutalize annoying teenager/good wrestler Manami enough for you to get behind Manami firing up on her.

===========================

Man, this match is all dynamic and impactful.  Bandolero and Atomico Jr is a feud worth exploring.  BRAVO!!

============================

Toxin can do no wrong and this is completely right.  It starts Negro Navarro and goes into LA PARK and ends up  a Shocker match.

Gird your loins as I SPAM THE THREAD!

Villano III Jr and Dr Cerebro (aka Dr Motherfucking Cerebro) take it to the mat IWRG Is Mexican World Of Sport style.  Gear up for fabulous preposterous submissions!

==============================

If Houston was a territory, Gino Medina would be your Tully Blanchard/Eric Embry heel.

=======================

This would be watchable-to-good match number 6 for Masha Slamovich.  This is somewhere in Minnesota.  Killa Kate could use a sammich.

18 hours ago, DEAN said:

It's that chick who is in DDT but not in Tokyo Joshi Pro and three other gals I should know but don't.  It's pretty good.

The woman with short hair and in white is Saori Anou. Saki Akai the tall DDT woman alt gimmick in TJPW is Sakisama.

• Like 1

Man, Galli has ben bringing the quality lucha lately.  Arez and Aramis are good.  Jake Lander and Orion Creed are also good.

==================

El Hijo de Alebrije is an awesome scummy indie highflier.  He will land wrong for your pleasure.

=======================

Hey!  Bob Evans still wrestles.

• Like 1

It's Fire Festival time in ZERO-1!  This has Masato Tanaka and Shigehiro Irie in singles matches against Wrestle-1 and IGF refugees- who are good.  The best match is Chris Vice against Ayato Yoshida- the Active Advance guy who had that match against Yuji Okabayashi for the A2W title.

AEW needs to sign Queen Aminata already.

Matt Hayter and Nick Armstrong are two good, slick Australian guys battling for the BELT!

• Like 1

Roy put up a few All Japan TV from 99 recently.

I have seen the main event from this show, but I never seen the undercard, and I sure as heck never remember seeing Kikuchi butting heads with Vader from this period. If Kikuchi has brain damage before this match, he’s definitely near brain dead after getting in the ring with Vader.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

This match is COMPLETELY FUCKING INSANE.  JILLION STARS.

Baby Camaleon is the least of the babies I follow, but he is good in this and, being a baby, is adorable.

================================

Some perfectly fine lucha ladies wrestling.

Bengalee doesn't grace us with a tope, but Reina Dorada is so good that you don't really notice.  This is fun.

Leila Gray and Missa Kate of Dark/Elevation reknown have an actual wrestling match in Tampa.  Missa Kate is pretty good.  The finish is all jacked up.

Yurika Oka, the second best 17 year old in Sendai Girls (Manami), wrestles 27 year old rookie from Pure-J, Chie Ozora.  For the Sendai Girls Junior Championship Belt!

• Like 1

Battlezone Championship Wrestling

Battlezone vs EGO 3 event

July 17th 2021 Raleigh MS

Battlezone Brass Knucks Champion Vladimir Koloff vs Walker Hayes in a Tables match.

Vlad got his start a few years ago working for Alabama Doink in the AWF. Walker Hayes is a modern Memphis guy.

This was a fun match and had a few I AM THE TABLE spots.

• Like 1

Allright!  More Fire Festival!  Ayato Yoshida is more than just an Active Advance pretty boy who somehow beat Yuji Okabayashi that one time, he can actually go.  Here, he wrestles Wrestle-One survivor, Takafumi, who is the most W-1 wrestler to ever have wrestled in W-1.  Frickin Yoshiki Inamura is in the festival this year on loan from NOAH and he wrestles 41 year old Australian, Hartley Jackson- who I had never heard of before last week, but I have know seen three matches in 7 days.  Masato Tanaka and Shinjiro Ohtani beat the living dogshit out of each other.

Freelance is in this, so that's good, but dig the fauncy moves of this Pantera Primero Jr.  He's slick!

================================

This has Black Shadow II so that's good, but Hell Boy does a move off the ropes I've never seen before.  Clipped to just the good stuff.

Saya Kamitani is fucking awesome.  She carries Maika to the best match i've ever seen her in.  To hell with Tam Nakano.  PUT THE BELT ON HER!  The Sayaka/Maika and the Himeka/Kamitani matches are good.

Hey!  it's Maki Ito!  Eventhough Miya Yamashita and Rika Tatsumi are in this match, Miu Watanabe is the one that stands out the most.  What an odd wrestler.  Finish is fucking awesome.

======================

Match number seven in the Masha Slamovich Good Match Run and this might be the best.  Dasha should wrestle more.  Hottest crowd in the history of taco festivals.

• Like 1

There is an onslaught of watchable free internet wrestling so bear with me as I spam the thread.

This is good.  Hijo de Alebrije is spectacular yet indie.

==============================

Katalina Perez brings out the STIFF from Skye Blue- as this is the best Skye Blue match I've seen.  Katalina Perez should go wrestle in SEAdLINNNG or something.

===============================

Aero Boy and some guy named Jimmy have a quality, high impact singles match.

Who is pumping out more good wrestlers- Houston or Australia?  This is one for the Australia argument.

• Like 1

I might be spamming the thread but I have to watch this stuff first, so anyway....

Where has Miedo Extremo been my whole life?  This match is an awesome ass stomping brawl with the Stevie Ray of the Traumas.

Jody Threat has a real Ryo Mizunami energy.  I dig her.  This is the first Kenndi Copeland match i've seen and she seems to be good.

========================

Hey! It's Faby Apache!  She and Lady Shani wrestle two mean, evil ladies.