DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Oh man!  This definitely shows that it is time for a Kongo invasion of DDT.  Kenou is sooo awesome not having anything to do with DDT non-sense and just beating the shit out of Takagi.  I love that the heart of the match is the two DDT Yakuza enforcer guys take on the two NOAH ass stompers, Kenou and Nakajima.  But so much more.  DDT is like "but we OWN you."  So fucking great.

===========================

Giuliana is the New Dangerous Queen!  She and Syuri have a good little match against Momo Watanabe and AZM.  There is a 4 way afterward but my life is too short for that kind of shit.

==================================

Ganbare usually runs places like Monstar Basement.  It's pretty funny to see them run this match at basically DDT Wrestlemania.  Reminded me of a ROH match at that New Japan at MSG.  Except this is better.

• Like 1

Actually CyberFight (CyberAgent owns CyberFight) is the parent org of NOAH and DDT (TJPW, Ganbare etc) brands, neither have separate ltds anymore. The CyberFight Festival show is for all brands equally with NOAH getting little bit more precedence. 

AJPW World JR title match

Zero 1 starting up their women division again. Megumi Kudo trains the new women.

Edited by D.Z
  • Like 1

Why do I picture Queen Aminata and KiLynn King winning the AEW Women's Tag titles with a Doomsday Device?  Here, she is in Texas, in Booker T's promotion, beating the hell out of Rok-C.  TEXAS!  BOOKER T!

===================================

It's EIGHT TJPW wrestlers whom I can't identify!  DZ?  I dig the one in the super hero get up.

=============================

Why do I picture Trish Adora and Max the Impaler winning the ROH Women's Tag Title with a Doomsday Device?  Trish Adora is the best part of this match.  Max the Impaler slaughtering every one postmatch is the best thing about this video.

• Like 1

AJPW tags matches

New tall rookies in blue debut,  so AJPW roster is at 20 signed guys again. I read also Tajiri might start using Gaijin again more like any other era of AJPW pre-Jun era.

6 man tag

World tag

• Like 1

6 hours ago, D.Z said:

AJPW tags matches

New tall rookies in blue debut,  so AJPW roster is at 20 signed guys again. I read also Tajiri might start using Gaijin again more like any other era of AJPW pre-Jun era.

i like these guys.  They wrestle like they were trained in the 70's.

• Like 1

Lidet UWF again.

Lidet UWF uses the old UWF rules with points, but with new modified time limits. Their ring uses more pro-wrestling style turnbuckles.

Edited by D.Z
  • Like 1

More GLEAT! The put out the 5/5 card.  T-Hawk is in your main event.

========================

I guess Hibiki is doing a Yoshiko gimmick.  Odd.

==========================

Gringo Loco and some other guys do a lucha match in Chicago!

• Like 1

Oh my GOD!  Satania must become my second wife.  So beautiful.  So evil.  So Zina LaVey in 1985.  This match is crazy.  It's like they got clearance to hit some highspots right before the match so they SEND IT.

=========================

Hyan takes on Allysin Kay and they lay it in!   There is a very long postmatch involving Masha Slamovich and a stretcher.

=============================

This is pretty good.

6 hours ago, Taiga said:

Stardom Tokyo Dream Cinderella Special Edition 6.12 main event. This match is special.

Soooooo fucking awesome.

Spoiler

Utami Hayashishita's selling is on point.  I love right before the double knockout, her frustration is conveyed through her selling of the damage that she can't put her away.

• Like 1

This match is crazy and awesome.  Toxin can do no wrong.  Yoruba is waaaay fun as a rudo.  Astrolux and Calibus are perfectly crushable technicos.

================================

More good Australian guys I had never heard of.  

===========================

TEXAS!  Not BOOKER T!  Renee Michelle is so good she should be doing better than she is doing.

Chihiro Hashimoto, DASH Chisako & Mika Iwata vs. Mei Hoshizuki, Mio Momono & Rin Kadokura from the GAEAism 6/13 show. Marvelous vs Sendai Girls, winner gets a bunch of defunct belts.

Edited by nofuture
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First there was Baby Extreme then there was Baby Star and now there is Baby Camaleón!  Yea!  BABIES!  Babies are so cute.

======================

Hey! That was Roxxy from WWC.  And now there is the nuevo Monster Ripper,  I give you NANCY!  Puerto Rican women's wrestling is the hidden treasure of the wrestling world.  I don't understand the cut away footage at the end.

=======================

Yes!  It's Ryan Oshun!  He pisses off hicks in Mississippi!  And he throws good punches.  Why does every building in Mississippi look like this?

38 minutes ago, nofuture said:

Chihiro Hashimoto, DASH Chisako & Mika Iwata vs. Mei Hoshizuki, Mio Momono & Rin Kadokura from the GAEAism 6/13 show. Marvelous vs Sendai Girls, winner gets a bunch of defunct belt.

HOLY FUCK!  The Mio Momono/Chihiro Hashimoto final ten minutes is the best wrestling of 2021.  God Damn, Mio Momono is so fucking good.

Spoiler

Chihiro's Buzz Sawyer powerslam is fucking balls out, but the finish is fucking unbelievable.

• Like 1

Arisa Hoshiki comes out of retirement to settle the hash of a ActWres girl'Z space pirate.  I back the play of them posting matches one hundred percent.

=================================

Richard Holliday holds his own with super worker Chris Dickinson.  Holliday is underrated.  Hey!  ROH could have the new dream match of Dickinson and Mike Bennett right there.

===============================

GLEAT is such an odd promotion.  Here, they basically do an episode of GLEAT Studio Wrestling to hype their July 1st card.  Interviews, contract signings, a debate between Kaz and CIMA.  El Lindaman squashes Rekka.  There is a good T-Hawk tag match at the end.  The best thing is the Ryuichi Kawakami/ T-Hawk contract signing.  First, that match will be fucking AWESOMME, and second, they have a 3 Chop Challenge.  Kawakami fucking smokes T-Hawk's chest, but the crowd gives it to T-Hawk.  AEW should steal that.  So great.

• Like 1

Japan and Mexico has flooded the zone with matches so I may be slightly spamming the thread so my YouTube account doesn't get too clogged up.  Thank you for your forebearance.  If I used that correctly...

Allright!  It's Maki Itoh and Miyu Yamashita!  The take on the sleepy girl but they get that bullshit out of the way early.  

=======================================

This match is insane.  Usually in a crazy lucha match, the crowd is just kind of in the way of the action.  In this match, the wrestlers appear to actually have it in for the crowd.  PUNISH THEM FOR WATCHING!

==================================

More ActWres girl'Z!  Woo-hoo!  The woman in red is Miku Aono.  She is 30 years old and has been wrestling 3 years.  Her opponent, the space academy woman who does a very strange soliloquy mid-match is Mira,  who doesn't have a cagematch.net profle- unless it is actually Mari, who is a 36 year old who has ben wrestling for five years.  Who could be sure?  EDIT:  Her actual name is Iwai Kyoka and that's not in cagematch.net- so it's Mira and she is a mystery at the moment.  And probably forever because I don't see them posting a lot more matches.  But anyway.

• Like 1