DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Konosuke Takashita and Jun Akiyama hook'em up!  The other two guys are wee and are pretty good.

=====================================

This is good.  I need more watchable women's lucha lbre in my life.

==============================

Maria is MARVELOUS.  Yurika Oka is Sendai Girls.  They hate each other and it's fun!

• Like 1

Man, this match is fun.  Rok-C is having a big week of wrestling released on the internet.  Here, she goes from being beat to death by a bitchy rudo luchadora to BEING a bitchy rudo luchadora.  Dulce Sexy is awesome holding the match together.  Black Widow is fucking great being a chickenshit heel who also bullies evil lil Rok-C.  A match you wish you were there to see.

========================

Saya Kamitani is the best!  Here, she wrestles Tammy Nakano who does this crawling takedown thing I've never seen before.  Mina Shirakawa and Utami Hayashishita is good.  Giulia carries death match girl.

========================

Here is Alejandra the Lion wrestling heel against Claudia del Solis.  I had never seen del Solis before but according to cagematch.net, she was trained by Lord Alfred Hayes and SHE WILL LAY IT IN.  Alejandra holds up her end.

• Like 1

Sonoko Kato is OG GAEA and I'm guessing the only reason she had a lesser career than Meiko Satomura was the fact that Kato had a long of string of injuries (and Satomura had Akira Hokuto put her over and make her.)  Here, she puts the OZ Academy belt up against Kakeru Sekiguchi, the up and coming gal from ActWres girl'Z.  I don't know why OZ Academy is suddenly posting matches but I back their play one hundred percent.

==========================

Maki Ito and Miyu Yamashita BREAK THE SPINES~! of two Tokyo Joshi Pro shmoes!  (Well, Yuka Sakazaki.)

=============================

This is match 84 of the year for Momoka Hanazono, who is designated harangued babyface in Colega Pro.  Here she gets rescued by veteran AGZ wrestler, Akane Fujita.  This is YAKO's 12th match of the year- as she kind of hangs around JTO and super strange indie, Alma Lucha.  Sae has wrestled 55 times this year because Colega Pro runs almost everyday.  This is totally indie and it's pretty good.

• Like 1

OZ Academy is two old ladies and one superworker versus two old ladies with whips and a superworker with a whip.  Here, it's Aja Kong and AKINO with youngster, Misa Matsui (who looks exactly like Kakeru Sekiguchi) versus Yumi Ohka and Mayumi Ozaki with Maya Yuhini.

================================

It's BLOODLESS Demonio Infernal match!  He and Fresero are on opposite sides!  Unbelievably, after all four crush each other like freaks, Demonio and Fresero TURN ON THEIR PARTNERS!

==========================

Awesome!  It's Black Taurus versus Mil Muertes in Chicago.

• Like 1

Ganbare Pro wants to get you psyched about June 6th so they released this match- which shows the fun and grimy indieness of Ganbare.  Shigehiro Irie is your highlight.

===================================

Vertvixen and Madi Wrenkowski lay it in for nine minutes.  Yes, they are in Texas.  Madi Wrenkowski is waaaay flexible.

=========================

Chika Tormenta and Lilith Dark are here to unify some belts!

• Like 1

Chris Dickinson vs Matt Makowski from September 20th (last year). In a garden of some sort, by a lake.

And from last night's Impact, Josh Alexander vs TJP (60 minute Ironman match):

Edited by AxB
  • Like 1

This a good lucha singles match.  Texano would have been good on WCW Pro.

============================

Youngsters flying around in Mexico.  I love that Valiente owns a gym and I assume the fat guys in this match sit around eating doughnuts while the skinny guys in this match are working out.

====================

This is skinny Mexican indie wrestling with a preposterously dangerous finisher.

On 6/2/2021 at 4:25 PM, DEAN said:

Giulia carries death match girl.

Do you mean Ruaka? She s 16 and never wrestled a death match in her life. They actually had a better non-tournament match in May.

2 hours ago, Eivion said:

Do you mean Ruaka? She s 16 and never wrestled a death match in her life. They actually had a better non-tournament match in May.

I got her mixed up with Natsuko Tora. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

I got her mixed up with Natsuko Tora. ?

I mean Natsuko has never done a death match either. That said, despite the different outfits they do give off similar vibes.

• Like 1

All WOMEN!  All TEXAS!

VertVixen is my current favorite of the Texas women grapplers.  She does everything harder edged.  This is Booker T's fed.

=====================

Ooooooo, the Insideous One!  She is mysterious!  I assume she is from Texas but cagematch.net doesn't have a profile for her nor this promotion.  Either way, this is also in Houston and Red Velvet does some method acting.

----------------------

Rok-C is a grandma at 19 since Mia Friday is FIFTEEN!  From Bryan, Texas.  Rok-C goes heelish since she is the aging veteran up against a much younger upstart.

• Like 1

Lady Shani and Lady Flammer have a hoot of a match.

===============================

Ami Miura is a rookie from ActWres girl'Z and- at 5'7", she is four to five inches taller than her Japanese opponent.  She and Miyuki Takase take advantage of the size difference and lay it in.

===========================

Hey!  It's La Amapola!  I haven't seen her in forever.  This match is all about the drama that starts when Anemix and Layla show each other too much respect for the bitchy old rudos liking.  Mistique looks awesome.

5 hours ago, D.Z said:

Same show from above

Miyu Yamashita (c) vs. Yuka Sakazaki

Holy shit, this match is awesome.

• Like 1

Not as epic as Heather Monroe vs Queen Aminata, but this is good.  Thunder Rosa is a good little wrestler.

I THINK this the Roxxy from WWC who had the epic battles with Black Rose.  Christina Marie is a fine poor woman's Jordynne Grace.

============================

Mike Bennett is the secret best thing on the indies.  Cole Radrick is good.  The announcers are totally horrendous.  Test your patients and see how long you can take it before turn the volume off (or just stop watching.)

BOOKER T! TEXAS! INDIE!

Moonshine Mantell is fucking awesome.

Edge Stone has a real The Rock vibe.

===============================

is Bryan Keith the best Booker T guy?  Hmmmmm.  Dante Leon has a real TJP vibe.

• Like 1

Oh man, this match is fun.  Mio Momono is the acting ace of Marvelous while Takumi Iroha is getting off the shelf.  Chihiro Hashimoto is the acting Sendai Girls ace while Meiko Satomura is in NXT UK.  Ai Houzan is a 17 year old from Marvelous.  Kanon is her 15 year old counterpart.  Mio starts off Beating On Your Teenager To Piss You Off section and then it boils down to Can I Crush Your Teenager So My Teeenager Can Pin Her and it's pretty great.

======================

Queen Aminata brings the offense and Statlander sells it.  One of the better Statlander matches I've seen.

Sol is nifty.  BABY STAR~!  is sooo awesome as a what? 10 year old wrestling?  Well, he looks like a 10 year old.  "I'M  TEN!"

Rin Kadokura and Maria are MARVELOUS invaders.  Yurika Ohta and Mika Iwata have to defend the home Sendai ring!  Ohta is 17 and thinks she can beat up both hateful Chigusa women.  Mika Iwata is the Arisa Nakajima of Sendai,  because she brings the caustic offense.  Postmatch, Chihiro Hashimoto and Yuu confront Mio Momono about something.  Mika Iwata speaks on things.  ROAD TO GAEAISM!

================================

This is good.  Both teams have matching pants except for one guy.  GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

Stardom presents the Japanesest thing ever!  The battle of twin fourteen year olds!

• Like 1