DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

I'm backng up again so I may slightly spam the thread today.

This match is crazy.  The ring ropes break, the barricades don't actually barricade, but they don't care. The still send it.

============================

Hey! It's Sienna from impact!  I haven't seen her in forever.  She still will lay it in.  I love Ray Lyn.  She is wee and spunky.

===============================

It's Miranda Alize who goes from AEW Dark to ROH Women's division.  I like that they are introducing these gals with actual wrestling matches.  Trish Adora doesn't actually land the Lariat Tubman but they mention it when she goes for it.  Adora is a big gal.

My new favorite game is Where Will This Indie Lady Wind Up?  Alex Gracia I see in Impact.  Marti Belle I see in ROH.  Time will tell.  This is yet still even more from Mission Pro- which is basically Shimmer but they post their matches on the internet.

====================

Phoebe should be in ROH and SJ Vega I see showing up in Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.

Masha Slamovitch I assume will stay in MARVELOUS.  Erica Leigh I could see on Elevation for a few months and then going to MLW or something.  I PREDICT THEIR CAREEER PATHS!  EOooooooWeeeeeeOooooooooooo!  PSYCHIC!

Mikey Nicholls is the best heel in Australia.  I vaguely remember him in New Japan but he should have been in the territories in the 1970s.  I love how he is obviously technically superior to Michael Morleone but cheats because he likes it.  So fucking great.  This has been a good year for surprisingly good matches from Australia.

This is sooooo Japanese Indielicious.  This the Stronghearts versus Pro Wrestling Dove and it is awesome.  YOU forget how great Lindaman is- but he is.  He and T-Hawk and Shigehiro Irie bring it against the Dove Ultimo Dragon trainees YASSHI and Naoki Tanizaki-  WHO I RECOGNIZED FROM HIS MATCHES IN COLEGA PRO!  I NEED THERAPY!  You want to watch this whole card.  It's not on cagematch.net so you and I have no idea who these guys are, but a guy from fricking Pro Wrestling SHI-EN is on this motherfucker.  Oh yeah!

=======================

All quality indie wrestling goes through Texas.  Here two Booker T guys, Gino Medina and Mysterious Q, having a big main event match.  Mysterious Q's Small Package Driver is the most stealable finisher currently in existence (though it's not the finish.  It should have been.)

On 4/16/2021 at 8:05 PM, DEAN said:

Oh my God, this match is awesome.  Two Australian tagteams I've never seen before have a FTR Jr vs FTR Jr match.

==========================

There is this one from April.

Rok-C is quasi-officially ROH now and Raychell Rose is becomng a Dark/Elevation regular.  This is Mission Pro.  This is Texas.  Booker T.  Thunder Rosa.

=================================

This showed up in my YouTube feed and it's actually good.

===================

This is awesome.  An evil Democrat wrestles Hillbilly Joe in front a bunch of kids in Mississippi.  CHEAP HEAT!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DEAN said:

Rok-C is quasi-officially ROH now and Raychell Rose is becomng a Dark/Elevation regular.  This is Mission Pro.  This is Texas.  Booker T.  Thunder Rosa.

=================================

This showed up in my YouTube feed and it's actually good.

===================

This is awesome.  An evil Democrat wrestles Hillbilly Joe in front a bunch of kids in Mississippi.  CHEAP HEAT!

OMG Hillbilly Joe. That group is Pro Wrestling 225,based in South Louisiana. But right now the LA comission is havign strict as fuck rules. So most of the LA based feds are running MS and TX.

Ryan Oshan is a blast. Joe...he is a less entertaining Uncle Elmer era Stan Fraizer. This was more than likely the worst match on a show that I was suppose to be at but last minute my ride had to back out.

If ya want to see more Joe,not sure why anyone would,search for SWA championship Wrestling on FITE app. They got a hour long 2 times a month show. It airs in every tv market in MS but the Jackson one and gets uploaded to FITE.

Edited by bobholly138
  • Like 1

So Mike Bennett is a great pro wrestler.  I had never paid attention to him before but two matches in the Texas indies has shown that that was a mistake on my part.  Look how much better Mysterous Q looks in this match as opposed to his match with Gino Medina.  Bennett is fucking awesome in this.

=====================

Aster Boy and Baby Extreme are the two new guys to look forward to in the Mexican indies.  Here, they do the thing of both of them completely crushing an opponent on the outside, but you can only see Baby Extreme landing and all I could think was, "What happened to the guy Aster Boy landed on?"  Demonio infernal is such a good wrestler.

=======================

I didn't know that they had wrestling on the Impact pre-show.  Here, Jordan Grace whips out some truly impressive offense.  Tasha Steelz has good punches.  This is good.

Another legitimately good 5-6 minutes of Lawler post-70. He can sell basically any offense. He can try to fire back with kicks. And then when it's time, he can still punch as good as anyone. He gets as much out of Cass as anyone I've ever seen other than Bryan.

• Like 1

These are good rudos and Freelancee heads up a good batch of technicos- Noicy Boy!  and the beautifully bemasked Gravity. Quality!

=======================

Your new fun highfliers ARE ALL BABIES!  First you got Baby Extreme from yesterday and here you have all agile and gymnastic Baby Star!  Your rudos are pretty good.

This starts out as a harmless lucha hoss battle, then Fresero and Demonio Infernal grab some beer bottles AND THEN Puma King and DMTA grab some beer bottles and t turns into a blood-drenched wreck.

Freelance and Toxin are MAGIC  in against each other.  Baby Extreme continues the Babies Are Highflyers To Watch idea.  Mexica has a very bad day.

El Hijo de Villano III is not the heat machine that Villano III Jr is but he is perfectly fine.  He and Demonio Infernal and Fresero are really great rudos in this match.  Ninth generaton Brazos are good.  The folks who take the biggest beating iare the fans, as they are locked in this tiny room and this match goes all over them and all over the place.  Look for the lady who gets caught between two guys rolling around in the third row.  It's awesome.

On 5/16/2021 at 10:27 AM, D.Z said:

NOAH 

I think Fujita's stare is now officially an offensive maneuver. It's like he watched the end of The Good the Bad and the Ugly and decided "I'm gonna use this as a strike exchange". 

EDIT: Also, Suguira is 50? I mean, Sakuraba easily looks like he could be 51, but I thought Sug was cracking early-mid 40s. 

Edited by Curt McGirt

Daichi Hashimoto is here wrestling in the odd Big Japan offshoot, Niigata Pro.  His brainbuster reminds me of someone.

It's Yuka Sakazaki and three other wee gals in a tag match from February.  Adorable.

==============================

It's the sons of the Samoan Swat Team!  Wrestling two shmoes!  Jacob Fatu appears to be having a good time.  Lance sells a lot to these two guys.

LA PARK JR is chunking out so his tope here is almost as awesome as his father's.

========================

Princess Azul is a fun luchadora but she needs to eat five sandwiches.  This match is good.

================

It's Nuevo Podera del Norte!  I haven't seen them in forever.  They only fuck around a little here.  Abismo Negro Jr is your all star.

It's GLEAT!  Soma Watanabe accepts an assbeating from a solid Masato Tanaka.

==================================

I see that ROH needs to sign Hyan because she pull a good match out of Max the Impaler.  Max is my wife's favorite wrestler.

The rudos are a nise Nuevo Podera del Norte and I think they have more dives than the technicos, so yeah, this match is insane.

• Like 1

It's good that this match showed up the same week as Serena Deeb vs Red Velvet was aired.  Red Velvet at this point is three cool high spots- which is more than most- and some pedestrian offense.  In with Serena Deeb, all of her high spots are perfectly set up for maximum effect.  Good rudos in Mexico have been doing this for a century.  La Rosa Negra (or Black Rose as she was called when I first saw her on WWC from Puerto Rico) does it even better than Deeb, I'm guessing because Rosa Negra helped train Red Velvet and also because Black Rose will fucking lay it in.  So Heather Monroe, Serena Deeb, Ryo Mizunami and La Rosa Negra are the ones who can go long with the new generation of American indie women.

================================

One must watch the highfliers named Baby when one watches the Mexican indies these days.  Baby Extreme is the one to watch in this.  Actually, Aster Boy is the fucking lunatic in this, but this is a singles title match, so they tone down the landing on your neck wrong, and replace it with submissions and nearfalls.  This is good.

=====================================

One must be on the look out for the Babys when one is watching the highfliers of Mexican Indies.  Here, it's Baby Star.  This is a singles match not for a title but they still forgo the crushing your shoulder by landing wrong and replace it with submissions and nearfalls.  This is good.

31 minutes ago, paul sosnowski said:

More Aussie Open action.   March 27, 1931 PWA Black Label, Ingleburn, NSW Australia

Robbie Eagles & Aussie Open (Mark Davis & Kyle Fletcher) vs. Mat Diamond & The VeloCities (Jude London & Paris De Silva)

Goddam, these guys are great.

Skayde, who trained everyone in wrestling, wrestles every now and then.  Let's watch him, shall we?  Thank you.

Raychell Rose takes on Kiah Dream, who I'm assuming as yet another Booker T trainee and who showed up on Elevation last week or the week before.

==================

SOL has been showing up on my YouTube lately and he's good.  Here he is in a singles match.

This is really good indie highspot lucha.  Your rudos are all evil and whatnot.  Everybody does crazy dives.  FUN!

=======================

Oh yeah, Will Allday is good.  Diego De La Cruz is good for a guy without a cagematch.net profle.

=========================

These rudos are awesome.  Awesomely goofy!