More short matches 

Champion Carnival: Shotaro Ashino vs. Yuma Aoyagi

Champion Carnival: Kohei Sato vs. Koji Doi

Champion Carnival: Zeus vs. Shuji Ishikawa

Champion Carnival: Shinjiro Otani vs. Kento Miyahara

Edited by D.Z
  • Like 3

On 4/8/2021 at 3:52 PM, DEAN said:

It's the UWF division of GLEAT, though Soma does forays into high-flying..

=====================

T-Ray is your Texas indie hoss.  This is good until booking takes over.

======================

The tag match is from January. The singles match is from last year in October.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, D.Z said:

Champion Carnival: Shinjiro Otani vs. Kento Miyahara

Ohtani is your early MVP of the Champion Carnival candidate.  It helps that Kento Miyahara is leaning into his offense.

• Like 1

Two Texas indie gals, Raychell Rose and Rok-C, HOOKEM UP in Tampa, Florida.  I dig this Raychell Rose lady.  Rok-C is NINETEEN.  She is the new lady Terry Gordy.

13 hours ago, D.Z said:

Day 3 of the CC

Kento Miyahara vs. Shotaro Ashino

Okay, maybe Kento Miyahara is your CC MVP.  He is so good at making folks' offense look awesome and this is a fucking clinic.

• Like 1

In the NEW era of WCW Bringing In The GAEA Girls Booking DIRECTLY For DEAN,  AEW brings in motherfucking Konosuke Takeshita just for ME to watch on my free TV screen.  Danny Limelight  holds up his end and this is what a wrestling match should look like.

=================================

What the hell?  Daichi Hashimoto wrestles in the strange world that is Colega Pro.

43 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

WHOA. Daichi is finally starting to look like his dad. A lot.

He is really starting to look like a Big Japan dirtbag.

• Haha 1

The official version of Hayashishita vs Saya Kamitani, a (yuck!) 3 way, and some of Nanae Takahashi vs Momo Watanabe.

========================================

KiLynn King is very impressive.

===========================

It's IMPACT vs AEW (sorta).  I gotta start watching Keira Hogan matches when they come on my TV.

• Like 1

Jun Akiyama really hates Kaito Kiyomiya.  Marufuji and Yoshiki Inamura also bludgeon folks to death.

==============

Hey! It's Mr Iguana wrestling in Chicaco with El Mesias!

=======================

Daichi Hashimoto continues to be a listless Big Japan shithead in Colega, and it is kind of awesome.

• Like 1

Unknown Texas indie guys have an epic match (where they kick out of a lot of finishers) who keep it neato before it becomes too annoying.

==============================

Unknown lucha indie guys do lots of fun, crazy dives.

================================

This is the final of a SEAdLINNNG one day tag tournament.  I haven't watched the rest yet but the tiniest gals in the promotion wrestle for the final, but being SEAdLINNNG, the wee gals lay it in so I love this match.

The pre-show match from Spring Break last weekend (starts like 13 minutes into the video; It's not a 33 minute match). Ninja Mack is freakishly athletic. Saieve El Sabah nearly dies on a dive. Jimmy Lloyd is even more the overweight lovechild of Joey Janela and Jimmy Jam Garvin. Treehouse Lee has natural charisma just standing there (but can also work).

• Like 1

Oh my God, this match is awesome.  Two Australian tagteams I've never seen before have a FTR Jr vs FTR Jr match.

==========================

Larger Than Life is my new favorite Texas indie tagteam.  GOOFBALLZ~!

======================

SEAdLINNNG GET A DREAM TOURNAMENT match one!  Hiroyo motherfucking Matsumoto and Itsuki Aoki take on super awesome Kaho Kobayashi and some Active Advance Pro Wrestling shmoe.

I don't know who is best in this match.  Dragon Bane and Aster Boy and Baby Extreme are the flashiest.  Toxin and El Hijo de Lupus Canis are fucking awesome larger luchadores.  El hijo de Espectro is a good fat guy.  This match is high impact move after high impact move.  Ahhh, Lupus Canis can do no wrong.  YEA! LUCHA LIBRE!

===========================================

More of the SEAdLINNNG tag tournament!  Chikayo Nagashima one remembers from her halcyon days in GAEA- here tagging with Tsukushi Haruka, a 23 year old Ice Ribbon wrestler who has been wrestling for ELEVEN years.  They take on Makoto- beautiful..... mysterious.... and SEAdLINNNG rookie, Riko Kaiju.

==========================

One who watches just the undercard Dragon Gate that they supply to the Free Internet would get the impression that Dragon Gate is unbearably bland and loose and crappy.  Move a bit up the card, and it gets a lot better.  R.E.D. defend the 6-man belts against first generation Ultimo Dragon trainees Genki Horiguchi and Susumu Yokosuka and Kzy.  R.E.D. has the BEEF!

4 hours ago, DEAN said:

Tsukushi Haruka, a 23 year old Ice Ribbon wrestler who has been wrestling for ELEVEN years

Its kind of amazing how Tsukushi, Ramu Kaicho, & Riho have all managed to last into this as adults and seemingly still be healthy. Same with AZM who will hit her 10 year anniversary in a couple of years, but actually started training wise in 2011.

• Like 1