DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

New awesome indie lucha fatboy!

====================================

Koji Doi brings the STIFF to the cage at the TFC Bar and Grill.

=============================

SAKI and Mii Hobiscus and even more obscure joshi wrestlers in Colega Pro!

• Like 2

Pre-bebalded Giulia beats on Unagi Sayaka and Saya Iida whups up on Hanori Hana.

=========================

THIS IS STIFF!  Queen Aminata and Sahara Seven beat the life out of each other.

• Like 2

Mission Pro is the promotion run by Thunder Rosa so alot of gals you see on Dark are here in actual matches.  Ray Lyn was last seen running from Abadon.  KiLynn King wrestles Ryo Mizunami tomorrow on Elevation.  LynLynn LinnLynLinlynnnlinnlin lynLinn!

======================================

Thunder Rosa and Holidead take on my fave Queen Aminata and Jazmine Allure, who takes on Tay Conti and Hikaru Shida on Elevation tomorrow.

• Like 2

Villano III Jr is such a little bastard that he is of course now completely over with the fans.  This match is wild.

CMLL without a crowd is weird.

============================

More Texas independent ladies wrestling.

• Like 1

It's Puma King, Caristico, the skinny Trauma, and a remasked Black Warrior in the 21.

It is my weekly fix of Ryo Mizunami.  I hope they have her have a midcard feud with KiLynn King and Leila Hirsch, because a long feud with a quality veteran would do them good.  Plus it's a fun story.

From Thunder Rosa's Mission Pro Wrestling, Nyla Rose and Baby D have a battle of big mean ladies.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, D.Z said:

NOAH

Katsuhiko Nakajima, Masa Kitamiya & Manabu Soya vs. Osamu Nishimura, Yoshiki Inamura & Kinya Okada

I gotta remember to put Nakajima, Kitamiya and Nishimura on next month's top ten.  Nishimura is equaling Jun Akiyama in being awesome after re-appearing from oblivion.

• Like 1

Oh man, it's the official version of the Tam Nakano/Giulia bebalding match and MAN!  I forgot how awesome this match is.  I noticed something about good joshi and average indie women's wrestling.  There is a point where Tam and Giulia are just beating the hell out of each other and I noticed that- before each strike, they look each other straight in the eyes.  I was trying to figure out why Ryo Mizunami has been having such good matches with indie gales who have been wrestling for two years, and I think that's the key.  Each match, Ryo challenges her opponent to look her in the eyes and lay it in.  It's the basis of this hair match and that's what elevates it.  I also love that Tam Nakano's finisher is called the Twilight Dream.

======================

Hey!  It's Vert Vixen, AEW Dark up and comer!  Here she is, of course, in Texas.  She is up against Marvelous/Sendai Girls regular Masha Slamovich.  Slamovich is getting better.  She doesn't actively suck anymore.  This match is pretty good in spots.  It is women's indie, so it lacks good joshie focus.

Speaking of Marvelous- THE SENDAI GIRLS ARE INVADING!  This will prolly fuel next month's top ten rankings.  Oh man, Hibiki is sky-rocketing up the ranks.

• Like 3

It's Black Taurus in Chicago.  Such a GREAT mask.

==============================

Two big mean rudos beat the life out of two nice skinny technicos.

====================

Sakaguchi is 47 years old but kicks HARASHIMA like a 20 year old.

• Like 2

El Hijo del Vikingo is somehow now more awesome, as he has developed a brawling side that goes very well with tendency to try and kill himself.

Azter Boy is your 2021 highflyer to watch.  Here he lands on rudos lead by the Godlike Toxin.

So GLEAT is a high concept version of Wrestle-1- as both these fellas were Wrestle-1 alumni.  This is the pro wrestling side of GLEAT not the UWF side, so this pretty much maximum Kaz Hayashi.

• Like 1

It's Gringo Loco and a batch of guys who will die for your pleasure, wrestling in the greater Chicago area.

Speaking of crazy, this match goes insane for a minute there.

• Like 1