DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

9 hours ago, DEAN said:

Mio Momono and Rin Kadokura are your fun-loving face team!  Mika Iwata and DASH Chisako are dicks!  EDIT:  I forgot that Mio and Rin are MARVELOUS wrestlers and are invading.  I  was noticing that this match is worked stiff as fudge.

Sendai's girls don't play around with invaders. They try to fuck them up as much as possible. See Dash & Hashimoto vs. Kagetsu/Hazuki.

• Like 1

Laredo Kid and Black Taurus slaughterize each other for 9 minutes.  7:00 mark is the move of the year so far.

===========================

Sakura Hirota defends her Pro Wrestling WAVE championship against Chihiro Hashimoto. Yeah, I know.

AEW realizes that English commentary blows thus THIS!  You really get the greatness of Ryo Mizunami because she carries this whole match with psychology, facials and selling.  I love that by the end, you buy Yuka's cute and adorable TJPW offense as deadly.  I love that her three matches in this were so different from each other.  LOVE!

=========================

Hiroyo Matsunaga and Chihiro Hashimoto and two  shmoes.

===============================

Rina Shingaki of Active Advance Pro Wrestling takes on young phenom, Haruka Umesaki.  Then, ActWres girl'Z rookie Ami Miura tags with Kaoru Ito and they take on a team with 14 year old Nanami.  Diana is strange.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Arisa Nakajima, Nanae Takahashi & Riko Kawahata vs. Las Fresa de Egoistas (ASUKA & Makoto) & Tsukushi Haruka

Arisa Nakajima has been the most recent discovery of dickish, bitchiest offense in all of Joshi.

• Like 3

Sendai Girls' Yurika Oka is 17 years old.  I think one would want to be able to vote before being left to fend against DASH Chisako and frickin'  Hiroyo Matsunaga.

=========================================

The first two matches from last night's Stardom card.  I dug the Natsupoi/ AZM match.

============================================

Stardom from 1/30!   Natsupoi and Himeka take on Konami and Bea Priestly.OMIGOD !  THERE'S CHEATING!  And then Sruyi and Momo Watanabe get it on!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

Hiroyo Matsunaga

Matsumoto. 

Definitely catch Momo/Syuri in full if you can find it. That version doesn't even have Momo kicking Syuri's face in when she has her in the tree of woe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Matsumoto. 

Definitely catch Momo/Syuri in full if you can find it. That version doesn't even have Momo kicking Syuri's face in when she has her in the tree of woe.

I meant Mitsuhara Matsunaga.

• Haha 1

I'll probably just wait for it to hit Stardom World in the next couple of days, but I wouldn't be shocked if Saya/Utami was good. Their last match for the Future belt was good, and both Sayas have always shown a lot of talent. Its was always more that it shouldn't be the title match on their biggest show ever at this point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taiga said:

Stardom 10th Anniversary ~ All Star Dream Cinderella 3.3 final 3 matches. The red belt match may surprise some people. Big time showcase match for Saya Kamitani.

The Mayu Iwatani/Yoshika was good but lacked the hate that you need for an invasion match.  You could tell they actually liked each other.  I await Mayu  versus Arisa Nakajima.

Kamitani looked awesome but give some credit to Hayashishita's selling, which was pretty stellar.

Tam Nakano versus Giulia was fucking EPIC.  Tam looked great but Giulia is sooooo the lady Ric Flair (though Flair wouldn't stopped the nine count, as he never had THAT much hubris.)  What a great heel champ.

Spoiler

They should have be-balded Tam and kept the belt on Giulia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

The Mayu Iwatani/Yoshika was good but lacked the hate that you need for an invasion match.  You could tell they actually liked each other. 

The two are friends so its no surprise. If they wanted hate they would have gone with Momo. She don't give a fuck about friend or foe. She has brained AZM at least once or twice when they faced off and tried to brain Io with her somato multiple times during their white belt matches.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DEAN said:

The Mayu Iwatani/Yoshika was good but lacked the hate that you need for an invasion match.  You could tell they actually liked each other.  I await Mayu  versus Arisa Nakajima.

Kamitani looked awesome but give some credit to Hayashishita's selling, which was pretty stellar.

Tam Nakano versus Giulia was fucking EPIC.  Tam looked great but Giulia is sooooo the lady Ric Flair (though Flair wouldn't stopped the nine count, as he never had THAT much hubris.)  What a great heel champ.

Reveal hidden contents

They should have be-balded Tam and kept the belt on Giulia.

Spoiler

Yeah, it was predictable. Giulia has the it factor and can pull off being shaved effortlessly. In another promotion I could maybe see them having Giulia win but there was a zero percent chance of it happening in Stardom. Fantastic match despite that, though. Their best one by far.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DEAN said:

Sendai Girls' Yurika Oka is 17 years old.  I think one would want to be able to vote before being left to fend against DASH Chisako and frickin'  Hiroyo Matsunaga.

=========

Jesus, 21:35 of this match you get a perfectly synced top rope double stomp and a powerbomb. Insane timing.

Are we really not getting Meiko in Sendai or Japan at all because of this WWE UK bullshit? Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic 2021.

• Like 1

GLEAT!  Ito vs Matsui for the UFW tournament.

=========================

Hey!  A new Best Body Japan Pro Wrestling card was just posted.  BBPW is so weird that it didn't make it into cagematch.net.   YEAAAAAA!

• Like 1

Good Lord! Bull Nakano on commentary! A 5'2" Inoki impersonator on one side and my boy Masamune on the other! I'm less than 3 minutes in and I already love BBJPW.

Looks like there are a lot of people on the card that did guest shots in Osaka Pro or appeared on indie cards promoted by various drinking buddies. First time I can recall hearing about this in any form. Nice find there @DEAN!

• Like 1

Hey!  Its Kaho Kobayashi in Sendai Girls.

=====================================

Least possible Strong Hearts- which means no Irie and no T-Hawk.

• Like 1

This is good.

==========================

From New Zealand, which says its from this year, though it doesn't look very Covidy,  these two guys are good.