DVDVR Message Board

Your 2021 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Bayou Independent Wrestling presents End of the Line

January 23rd 2021 Lincoln County Civic Center Brookhaven Mississippi.

MS use to be known for the wild brawls the Memphis guys would do up in Tupelo. Over the past 10 years Brookhaven has become the town for wild brawls all over buildings. Early last year in the same building Apoc Adam Asher faced Nightmare Known as Jeremiah in  dog collar match. 

This time to end a feud going on for a bit over a year,BIW Southern Heavyweight Champion Steve Anthony puts his title and his hair on the line. But if Apoc Adam Asher loses he has to retire from BIW.

Back in October these two faced each other in the cattle auction area behind the Civic Center. Anthony had to cheat to win,and this was after he threw dried cowshit at Apoc(Which Apoc side stepped so I got hit by it!). One elderly lady,Ms Gloria,was so pissed when the rest of Anthony's stable came out,Southern Royality,she attacked Jeremiah and King Rob Love with her walker. Jeremiah grabbed it figure she would let go.She didn't!!

ANyways hope yall enjoy this match.

Hiroyo Matsumoto amidst the Sendai Girls.

========================

GLEAT! SOMA!

======================

Someone's favorite tagteam,  Miyu Yamashita and Maki Ito.

• Like 4

HASEGAWA and partner, UTAMARO,  wrestles Hiroshi Yamoto and Koji Doi in the indie-est indie match to ever be an indie match.  Each of these guys have the best career match listings on all of cagematch.net.

• Like 1

More from the Baba memorial

Jinsei Shinzaki, Mitsuya Nagai & Tomoaki Honma vs. Alejandro, Andy Wu & Osamu Nishimura

Atsushi Onita, Great Kojika, Masanobu Fuchi and Shiro Koshinaka vs Tiger Mask II, Arashi, Tsuyoshi Kikuchi and Takao Omori

NJPW VS AJPW Junior singles match

BUSHI vs Atsuki Aoyagi

Edited by D.Z
  • Like 1

Yurika Oka takes on the good but annoying Manami.  LOW IMPACT!

========================

A clipped version of Arisa Nakajima and Sareee beating the hell out of each other.  Yoshiko also beats the hell out of Arisa Nakajima and gets the hell beaten out of her,

=========================

Makoto,  beautiful....mysterious...... wrestles in the PPP bar and grill.

• Like 2

It's Rydeen Hagane from Pure J teaming with Haruka Umesaki from World Woman Pro-Wrestling Diana up against Chie Ozora from Pure J and Natsuho Kaneko from Sendai Girls in Sendai Girls from 1/25.  RANDOM!

==============================

A Kyushu Pro hoss battle with their most promising hoss,  Kodai Noazki.

All the Strong Hearts show up for another puzzling episode of Colega Pro Wrestling.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Taiga said:

Stardom 2.6 Shinjuku FACE semi main event. Giulia bullies Unagi Sayaka for about 12 minutes.

Still need to catch this and the 2/7 show, but people should check out Ruaka/Kid from 2/6 if they can. Its a really good showing for Ruaka, and Kid continues to expand and impress as well. Its the type of match I have to say probably shouldn't have happened so close to Kid getting a title shot since Ruaka is still considered a rookie, but its pretty damn solid.

• Like 1

The Saya Iida vs Unagi Sayaka match is very good and very stiff but the Utami Hayashishita vs Maika is more high impact and shit.

==========================

Endo and Akiyama in a tag match!

Active Advance Wrestler up and comer, Ayame Sasamura, takes on teen,  Kanon, on the latest Sendai card.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, D.Z said:

Kayfabe wise Giulia very much mocked Unagi's weak TJPW style, reality wise they just wanted to put on a different take of maineventer vs lower skilled newbie.

I love that they acknowledge different promotions styles. I wonder if Yoshiko and Nanae are gonna make fun of Stardoms lack of NOAH-level stiffness and midnight-choker contingent, being the invading nuevo LLPW invading force from SEAdLINNNG.  I would rank them as so, from lightest to stiffest:

Tokyo Joshi Pro

Pro Wrestling WAVE

Pure J

ActWres girl'Z

Ice Ribbon

World Wonder Ring Stardom

Marvelous

Sendai Girls

SEAdLINNNG

Edited by DEAN
Forgot Ice Ribbon.
  • Like 1

What about ICE Ribbon? Giulia was a Ice Ribbon woman. I mostly watch TJPW and Stardom and sometimes ICE Ribbon.

Some Marvelous workers will be on on upcoming Stardom shows, maybe they will also appear on the upcoming Stardom Budokan show but nothing has been mentioned.

1 minute ago, D.Z said:

What about ICE Ribbon? Giulia was a Ice Ribbon woman. I mostly watch TJPW and Stardom and sometimes ICE Ribbon.

Some Marvelous workers will be on on upcoming Stardom shows, maybe they will also appear on the upcoming Stardom Budokan show but nothing has been mentioned.

I just fixed that as you posted.  Ice Ribbon is better than the final three, but not as stiff.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DEAN said:

The Saya Iida vs Unagi Sayaka match is very good and very stiff but the Utami Hayashishita vs Maika is more high impact and shit.

Utami/Maika was likely helped by being clipped. The match runs too long for what they were doing. Both need a stronger wrestler to carry them to that length in singles right now.

19 minutes ago, DEAN said:

I love that they acknowledge different promotions styles. I wonder if Yoshiko and Nanae are gonna make fun of Stardoms lack of NOAH-level stiffness and midnight-choker contingent, being the invading nuevo LLPW invading force from SEAdLINNNG.  

I doubt if only because it is Momo & Mayu they are facing. Both were trained by Nanae and will absolutely kick the shit out of people when the moment calls for it. 

• Like 1