DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2021 WRESTLING IMAGERY

RIPPA

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Adams from any period wasn't very good.

I dunno, I enjoyed much of his work as Crush.  I think he also had a couple of squashes in WCW that I liked as well.  But by this point he couldn't really move well.

• Like 1

L'Ange Blanc vs Andre Bollet

L'Ange is Santo, but French. Bollet is the biggest heatseeking, stooging heel imaginable. Most of these will be about his antics. There's something so matter-of-fact about this cross-chop that I liked. Look at how Bollet sells it.

ZYAL15.gif

Likewise, look at how he bumps himself on a missed attempt at a leg-dive

71EGG1.gif

Edited by Matt D
  • Like 3

More L'Ange Blanc vs Bollet. I can't understate how Santo vs Satanico this felt (you get the idea). The biggest good guy vs the nastiest bad guy.

Bollet was electric. You just couldn't look away from the guy and the way he bumped and stooged and played to the crowd. He's a generational talent.

K1gppx.gif

Which brings us to Jacky Corn & Roger Laroche vs Giacomo Guguliemetti & Czierneski. We hadn't seen Corn in a while but man he's good. This was Laroche though and you really don't see too many moves like this in French Catch

NLl3XK.gif

• Like 2

Just now, olythegreat89 said:

That's not Savio, it's the Godfather. And I believe that's Samu in between Owen and Fuji.

I thought it might be but I didn't remember him with hair that short.