DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2021 WRESTLING IMAGERY

RIPPA

1 hour ago, sabremike said:

Was that the match at the Rex Plex where (IIRC) Izzy messed up something and Ki lost his mind and just beat the fuck out of him? It was wild but just completely unprofessional, that guy could be a real dickhead.

It might have been. At the time I didn't realize it was a botch and Low Ki went mad. I just loved that match as they just beat the hell out of Special K and it was awesome.

Other awesome matches was Danielson Vs Low Ki Vs Christopher Daniels and Low Ki Vs AJ Styles Vs Paul London. Such great memories.

• Like 2

On 1/15/2021 at 6:31 PM, The Natural said:

Rhyno vs. Raven, WWF Backlash 2000 for Rhyno's WWF Hardcore Championship. A memorable spot both would repeat at TNA Unbreakable 2005 for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship held by Raven.

I also had to stop myself putting a y in Raven!

That Rhyno vs. Raven match was easily WWF's best hardcore match.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Boydy said:

It might have been. At the time I didn't realize it was a botch and Low Ki went mad. I just loved that match as they just beat the hell out of Special K and it was awesome.

Other awesome matches was Danielson Vs Low Ki Vs Christopher Daniels and Low Ki Vs AJ Styles Vs Paul London. Such great memories.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Special K could eat offense, great undercard heel faction.

Edited by Parker4060
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, sabremike said:

Was that the match at the Rex Plex where (IIRC) Izzy messed up something and Ki lost his mind and just beat the fuck out of him? It was wild but just completely unprofessional, that guy could be a real dickhead.

Low Ki is the definition of someone who has the Napoleon complex. I walked past him once at the Rex Plex and I swear I thought he was a 12 year old boy that had walked right past me ( I'm 6'5", 280lbs). He would NEVER try something like that to another professional who was bigger then him or had just as much experience as he did.

• Haha 2