DVDVR Message Board

IT'S WEDNESDAY, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS - Dynamite - 12/30/2020

Dolfan in NYC

I think this was probably the greatest televised wrestling show I have ever seen. Glad I finally was able to get on ProWrestlingTees to get that shirt, demand was so high that the site literally crashed.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, sabremike said:

I think this was probably the greatest televised wrestling show I have ever seen. Glad I finally was able to get on ProWrestlingTees to get that shirt, demand was so high that the site literally crashed.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, christopher.annino said:

My eyes are tired and dry from tonight... Just beautiful. I hope it's not just swept aside for the sake of storyline. The Dark Order absolutely should come out of tonight as faces, it won't feel right otherwise. 

Rowan should be the new leader... or -1's consigliere at the very least.

Interesting to see the WWE photos during the closing tribute. I'm wondering if they were his property and the E couldn't do anything... or if they gave permission to use them. Also, whoever went with Tom Waits' "Ol' 55" for the music... chef's kiss. Perfection.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Rowan should be the new leader... or -1's consigliere at the very least.

Not only should Rowan be part of the Dark Order, but Uno and Stu should be the ones to dethrone the Young Bucks when the time is right.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Turns out she's cool with it so all good here. But it was something that gave me pause until I could ask. 

Hey dude, I know we don't interact on here much beyond occasionally liking each other's posts, but you're a good man

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Got the shirt, just felt right for me to do that. 

5 minutes ago, Sammo~! said:

Hey dude, I know we don't interact on here much beyond occasionally liking each other's posts, but you're a good man

Aww, thank you so much. I really, really appreciate that.

And for @christopher.anninothankfully there were still things going on to advance the stories that should carry over for the upcoming shows. From MJF's gear to Colt doing the pose and not waving mean these are going to be things to build off of. 

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, joseph2112 said:

That was an all time pro wrestling show. ALL TIME.

I would gladly buy multiple copies of this on DVD not only to support Brodie’s family but to support and preserve what we saw. This was an all timer that we’ll be talking about for decades. Not just in purpose but in execution. As a show this was incredible WM17, One Night Stand, Bash at the Beach 1996 tier stuff. One of the best shows I’ve ever seen. My heart and thanks goes out to everyone involved.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, For Great Justice said:

I would gladly buy multiple copies of this on DVD not only to support Brodie’s family but to support and preserve what we saw. This was an all timer that we’ll be talking about for decades. Not just in purpose but in execution. As a show this was incredible WM17, One Night Stand, Bash at the Beach 1996 tier stuff. One of the best shows I’ve ever seen. My heart and thanks goes out to everyone involved.

Well said.