DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK SEVENTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Tabe said:

Does this really matter?  He wasn't going to start, was he?

It only matters if Tua has a bad game as they'd bench him in a second if the game was within reach if it meant maybe making the playoffs. Now they just gotta ride Tua no matter what.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

HATE ALL REVENGE SOON

AH! GARBAGE WATER! EWWW.

I think the Colts wind up being the odd team out. I can't imagine Buffalo is going to risk playing their starters too much, and Miami's D/ST is solid enough to carry the offense through if Tua struggles. Tennessee should beat Houston pretty easily, Cleveland has a good chance IMO since Pittsburgh (like Buffalo) doesn't really have much to play for anyway so I can't imagine they'll risk much and I can't see Baltimore losing to Cincinnati. 

Edited by BrianS81177
  • Like 1

As a Steelers fan nothing would provide greater joy than Mason Rudolph Knocking the Browns out of the playoffs.  I mean how do you kick someone in the dick any harder.  But it is Rudolph who just stinks so not expecting it.   

Now the virus being the playoff killer that is becoming alot more likely 

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 2

This could also put them out for their potential Wild Card matchup against whoever emerges from the NFC East trash fire.

Tom Pelissero has clarified that White tested positive while Barrett was labeled as a close contact.

Edited by Gonzo

Alvin Kamara has tested positive for COVID

Not only will he miss Sunday, there is a real chance he would miss the Wild Card game (assuming the Saints don’t get the bye)

So per Ian Rapoport - the Jags first choice is Urban Meyer as HC. Their fall back is to just hire Ryan Day.

God the Jets are gonna end up with Trevor Lawerence after all

• Haha 1

Just now, RIPPA said:

Related to that - Carson Wentz is a healthy scratch so have fun with that this offseason

And wants to be traded.  The funny thing is that he probably wants to play to Colts but frankly he would be Rivers backup for a year or 2. 

4 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

Guess my reverse jinx worked, LOL. 21-3 after the punt return for a TD. These announcers are the drizzling shits today though.

• Like 1