DVDVR Message Board

RIP Brodie Lee/Luke Harper

6 hours ago, TheVileOne said:

People should be entitled to grieve and mourn in private. We really don't deserve a public statement or anything through social media if no one wants to give it.

Of course this is true. I was just asking if Moxley had made a statement. If he doesn’t want to make one in public of course that is ok in everyone’s book. 

For ages, Brodie Lee/Luke Harper says "It's (insert day here). You know what that means." on twitter. How about AEW using "It's Wednesday. You know what that means." as the tagline for AEW Dynamite in tribute to Mr. Brodie Lee?

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, TheVileOne said:

People should be entitled to grieve and mourn in private. We really don't deserve a public statement or anything through social media if no one wants to give it.

Well Mox is scheduled to appear on Dynamite this Wednesday. So we might get something there. Moxley has mentioned in the past he doesn’t like social media, and rarely posts personal opinions on Twitter. He also doesn’t follow anybody on there even though he has 700 thousand followers.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

“SUE!!!! THIS motherfucker doesn’t like your food!”

The best BTE skit of all time. Today’s video was both hilarious and incredibly sad. 

I cry with laughter every time I've seen it but to go alongside it now are years knowing what happened to Brodie Lee. It's tragic.