DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK SIXTEEN

dogwelder

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

With Washington losing - the NFC East winner will officially have a losing record

Live look-in at my house:

champagne.gif

(Not pictured:Ā  pants being outlawed)

2010 NFC West officially off the hook

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Even better - if Washington loses next week, the division winner with have no more than 6 wins

Cowboys would have seven wins if they win this week and next week.Ā  Then we win the Superbowl!

I like the Titans but they just have to be ahead or at least very close or everything they do just falls apart because NFL coaches don't understand how clocks work yet and think you get back in games by abandoning the run, giving the other team more time of posessionĀ way too early.

28 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

Also every time in your life where a NFL expert tells you that the Steelers being 99% pass 1% run "isn't Mike Tomlin's kind of offense", drink. I don't know what league they've watched because this is exactly Mike Tomlin's wet dream.

When they had Leveon Bell in his prime I would say the Steelers were probably 65-35 pass/run.Ā  But that is the only time he has ever had even a top 5 RB

I love that a lot of the national media seems rather salty that we won the Lawrence sweepstakes. Funny enough, admitted Jets fan Rich Eisen congratulated us and Trevor liked it. Jets Twitter raging out on Draft night is gonna be priceless.