DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK FOURTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

I believe that is the Giants 8th turnover in this game.   I kid I kid but it feels like it.   Although I haven't seen a fumble caused by a literal kick to the ball  

Apparently the trend today is that extra points are really hard.  I think there has been 2 missed one in the 1st hour alone

Edited by hammerva

I can't tell if this is good Dolphins defense or just awful play by the Chiefs offense.  

I do look forward to Bears trying to convince themselves this week that  not drafting Deshaun Watson was a good idea based on today so far

Edited by hammerva

It should legit be about 32-0 right now for Arizona (It really is a miracle its only 13-0 at the half)

Basically the Giants defense is doing the darndest along with a helping of whatever the fuck is is the Cards are trying to run on offense

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

It should legit be about 32-0 right now for Arizona (It really is a miracle its only 13-0 at the half)

Basically the Giants defense is doing the darndest along with a helping of whatever the fuck is is the Cards are trying to run on offense

the "don't lose the television audience before halftime" offense.

the shotgun formation should be illegal inside the 5 yard line. Man up and run the fucking ball.

speaking of the Niners, now that they've finally remembered 3 drives into the game that Running Plays Are Legal they've opened up a lead on Washington, inching us ever closer to guaranteeing no +.500 teams in the East

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

Are the Vikings letting Dan Bailey on the flight back?? Lol

Does he want to get to catch the flight?  I'd probably be making my own arrangements, if I was him.  When in doubt, fly commercial.

Back in the 90's, I played in a golf foursome with Gary Anderson when he was still kicking for the Steelers.  He had some... uh,... interesting things to say about how kickers are viewed in by coaches and the rest of the locker room ("not real football players" was the phrase that sticks in memory) then went on to tell some jaw-dropping stories of things said and done by people in the organization after missed kicks.

He didn't seem to bothered by it.  His attitude was less "My teammates dislike me" and more "This is how kickers are regarded in the league..."

• Haha 1

The Eagles putting a whooping on the Saints so far.   I can't say it is all because of Jalen Hurts (although he has been good) but more than Tayson Hill has stunk 

I keep thinking that the Chargers aren't really as bad  as their 3-9 record but then you see some of the dumbest shit at the end of the game or half and then it makes perfect sense

Edited by hammerva

"hey, every time we throw the ball a bunch we go three & out but the one time we ran the ball a bunch we moved right down the field and scored easily.  What should we do?"

"THE INCOMPLETIONS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES."