DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

No I won't, and I wish I hadn't come to this thread just so I could read a dude mentally photoshop a picture, so here's Yoshiaki Fujiwara murdering someone with much glee.

28jze5e.jpg

Seriously. Yech.

• Like 2

No I won't, and I wish I hadn't come to this thread just so I could read a dude mentally photoshop a picture, so here's Yoshiaki Fujiwara murdering someone with much glee.

28jze5e.jpg

Seriously. Yech.

There's no way in hell that guy's head is still attached to his neck. Right?

Yeah people who complain about what Hero looks like needs to watch some IWA MS from 2000-2002 when he had to wear tons of clothes and trash bag pants to hide it

He probably should have worn a singlet of some sort.  HHH called CM Punk skinny fat when he was in far better shape than Hero was, even after coming back from his hiatus.

Ryder was probably the worst in ring performer to win in singles belt since WWECW died.

Ridiculous, how is Ryder a bad wrestler? Or worse than a guy like Ezekiel Jackson?

I hate the Miz, but he is better than Ryder. Ryder never looks comfortable in the ring, and everything he does seems so fake and premeditated. He jumps around like a goof way too much, never looks relaxed. Good on him for getting over, but he would never have a job if his dad didn't own a gym and let ECW guys workout for free.

No I won't, and I wish I hadn't come to this thread just so I could read a dude mentally photoshop a picture

This is just a personal preference b/c I like punkers more than blondes, but imagine the increased hotness of shaved head Trish, with mascara running down her cheeks and a switchblade instead of a microphone, in that outfit.

• Like 13