DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Jody Hamilton tells a great story about how nobody wanted to fight the bear the booker had brought in because he'd already bitten off some fingers several times. Don Leo Jonathan volunteered. The end result was that the bear was scared shitless whenever he saw Jonathan again. The trainer was in the ring with the bear and Jonathan snuck up to the ring behind them. He leapt over the ropes, the bear turned around and saw Jonathan, and jumped out of the ring, dragging his handler along.

Random picture because thread:

Posted Image

• Like 3

Jody Hamilton tells a great story about how nobody wanted to fight the bear the booker had brought in because he'd already bitten off some fingers several times. Don Leo Jonathan volunteered. The end result was that the bear was scared shitless whenever he saw Jonathan again. The trainer was in the ring with the bear and Jonathan snuck up to the ring behind them. He leapt over the ropes, the bear turned around and saw Jonathan, and jumped out of the ring, dragging his handler along.

Random picture because thread:

Posted Image

You ended such a great story with a pic of a X Box? So disappointing.

What could possibly be more awesome than a wrestling bear?

My dream match would be Wrestling Bear vs. Dutch Mantel.  Somewhere in the South, 1980s.  An inebriated Gordon Solie would be completely unable to tell the two apart from the pre-match interviews onward, yet he'd still call the bout competently.

• Like 1

Jim Ross' story on Austin's podcast about Danny Hodge vs the bear might just have that beat...

Oh yeah, a pic. WWE MVP '13:

Posted Image

Edited by The Batboy
  • Like 1

Funny, I had the same thought looking at the Rebecca Knox pictures.

I have registered my complaints. If changes aren't made in Jacksonville tonight I won't be impressed!

Rebecca and Veronica Lane wrestled Bailey and Paige. Rebecca and Veronica worked heel obviously and read a Limerick. Apparently she got over really well.

Jody Hamilton tells a great story about how nobody wanted to fight the bear the booker had brought in because he'd already bitten off some fingers several times. Don Leo Jonathan volunteered. The end result was that the bear was scared shitless whenever he saw Jonathan again. The trainer was in the ring with the bear and Jonathan snuck up to the ring behind them. He leapt over the ropes, the bear turned around and saw Jonathan, and jumped out of the ring, dragging his handler along.Random picture because thread: 

You ended such a great story with a pic of a X Box? So disappointing.

It's a slightly less improper 'Aristocrats' punchline.

Well lookie here, the WWE has actually done something cool this month, they're allowing fans to print off their won SURVIVOR SERIES PPV POSTER. Man, it used to be like pulling teeth when I got them from my local cable company(and they always had a dozen or three, most went to waste). Anyways, I'll try and link the image as well as the webpage;

Posted Image

and get the BIG POSTER at this addy: http://www.wwe.com/inside/downloads/survivor-series-2013-printable-poster

And as a side note they also have "The 25 PERFECT PPV POSTERS"...

http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/wwes-25-most-eye-catching-pay-per-view-posters-photos

Posted Image

as well as the "10 WORST PPV POSTERS"(with Buff Bagwell as the ahem...poster boy. WWE will never give him a break huh?

http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/10-worst-ppv-posters

Posted Image

Shoom, that was some work...enjoy!

IF IT KEEPS SHOWING THAT "ACCESS dENIED" CRAP I'LL FIX IT LATER PER I GOTSTA TAKE MY YOUNG 'UN TO GYMNASTICS. MY BAD, TRUST ME I TRIED IN THE LIL TIME I HAD LEFT...HOPE YA'LL NJOY MY EFFORTS ANYWAYS.

• Like 1