DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

I'm far behind here.

Back to Hunter/Hayes vs Delaporte/Bollet:

Bollet is such a strutting jerk:

YW32E9.gif

It takes a special kind of jerk to cartwheel like this and then immediately get stooged:

2xK3kP.gif

Everything about this is pretty great, both the way they put him in and the fans rushing forth to help:

gZmrJl.gif

• Like 5

Running through Arabet Said/Serge Gentilly vs Yves Amor/Georges Gueret quickly with just one gif.

This is so nonchalant that it's pretty hilarious. Gueret was a great character who has a sort of Larry the Axe vibe to him:

mOvlOR.gif

On to Jean Corne & Isha Israel vs. Marcel Mannevau & Claude Gessat which was great.

Check out the agility involved here!

xnKOnl.gif

Beautiful heeling:

Mw3Owm.gif

• Like 4

More of the tag:

Look at the struggle at the start on the top wristlock, the way he resets things with a little hop so he can get the space to go up and over. Obviously it's the kip up/headbutt that's more impressive but look at how organic this all is relatively:

XLND5l.gif

Is this nuts? This feels like it's nuts to me:

gZlJkZ.gif

If we ever had gotten that heel John Cena tag team run...

oVw2OA.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Matt D said:

More of the tag:

Look at the struggle at the start on the top wristlock, the way he resets things with a little hop so he can get the space to go up and over. Obviously it's the kip up/headbutt that's more impressive but look at how organic this all is relatively:

gZlJkZ.gif

That's how Cactus Jack lost his ear, doing the hangman spot.

3 hours ago, AxB said:

That's how Cactus Jack lost his ear, doing the hangman spot.

Yeah, but Foley was a little more methodological in how he got stuck (though he had some good momentum on that one obviously). This feels like a smoother, crazier motion to me.