DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2020 WRESTLING TALK.

On 12/29/2020 at 10:00 AM, ChesterCopperpot said:

Even better. The guy pulled his original post then complained to Vince, Stephanie snd HHH about them allowing one of their talent embarss a fan (which is the thing I hate most about Twitter - people shoot their mouths off then just take the thing down if/when they get called out on it)

19 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

Even better. The guy pulled his original post then complained to Vince, Stephanie snd HHH about them allowing one of their talent embarss a fan (which is the thing I hate most about Twitter - people shoot their mouths off then just take the thing down if/when they get called out on it)

I don't think that behavior is limited to Twitter these days. And if he had just leaned into it, I would have had way more respect for him. "Yeah, man, you know who much those things cost? I love a good deal and orgasms, Retribution is still lame."

• Like 2

On 12/28/2020 at 6:27 PM, Matt D said:

Would anyone really be surprised if, after decades of this, Wade doesn't actually read Bruce's stuff before it goes up?

I actually find it a bit surprising that anyone reads Bruce's stuff at any time. I haven't read the Torch since JDW stopped writing for it. His prose is painfully dry, but loads of good information. On the other hand, I can't recall a single thing that Mitchell ever wrote that had a shred of merit.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BrianS81177 said:

He’s a heel, right? Give him a bonus

• Thanks 1

I know this has nothing to do with wrestling but since I'm hoping to get some eyeballs on it I'll put it here.  But Happy New Year, all.  Much love to all and only one thing left to do to this stupid year.

So as John Oliver would say:  "2020, get fucked."

source.gif

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I know this has nothing to do with wrestling but since I'm hoping to get some eyeballs on it I'll put it here.  But Happy New Year, all.  Much love to all and only one thing left to do to this stupid year.

So as John Oliver would say:  "2020, get fucked."

source.gif

You too, bruh.  2021 will hopefully be much better; 2020 took away so much from so many.  I'm personally hoping to make myself a better person.

• Thanks 1