DVDVR Message Board

An Extensive Background In Talking - SDL - 11/27/2020

Dolfan in NYC

I'm with the group that the real life ages of Aaliyah and Buddy are weird but story-wise has their ages come up? Like if it were a normal TV show and they didn't mention the ages most of us wouldn't think about it, but since we know their respective ages it's off putting. 

At the risk of this coming off as a humble brag or sounding like a weirdo, I went on a date with a 25 year old woman last year when I was 35 and I was bored to tears.

I really dug the beatdown and shit talking on Jey after the match, calling out Roman. It puts the pressure right back on Roman to actually do something.

I've dated 23 year olds in my 40s and it's been super. I went on a date with a 22 yo and....yeah she was too young lol.

With regards Murphy and Aalyah....he creeped into her DMs and then creeped on her in a pretty emotionally manipulative way. That to me makes it more gross than the age difference itself.

Edited by RunningFromAmerica
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, RunningFromAmerica said:

I've dated 23 year olds in my 40s and it's been super. I went on a date with a 22 yo and....yeah she was too young lol.

Nice try, Jerry Lawler, but we know you're older than 40.