DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling - 11/3/20

Decent show mostly setting up stuff for next week and the Turning Point special. Epic opening video going through everything that led to last week's ending. More Deonna/Su is always good. Madison & Tenille will be a fun team, looking forward to the knockouts tag tournament. Solid main event tag

Results:

Spoiler

Impact Wrestling - November 3, 2020 from Nashville, TN

*Deonna Purrazzo (w/ Kimber Lee) def. Su Yung(c) (4:33) via DQ when Su used a steel chair that Kimber had thrown in to Deonna.

*Chris Bey def. Trey Miguel (6:29) after a diving cutter.

*Rohit Raju came out for his Defeat Rohit open challenge, wanting someone he had not defeated. TJP interrupted. Rohit said that he already beat him. They argued back and forth with Rohit trying to get TJP to leave the ring. TJP ended up throwing his tea on Rohit. They started to brawl until TJP tossed Rohit from the ring and held up the X Division Title.

*Doc Gallows (w/ Karl Anderson) def. Ethan Page (w/ Josh Alexander) (6:25) after a superkick. After the match, both teams brawled with the Good Brothers sending the North from the ring.

*Johnny Swinger def. Cody Deaner (w/ Cousin Jake) (3:05) after hitting him with his loaded fanny pack behind the ref's back.

*Moose came to the ring in a suit for a promo. Moose talked about not being taken seriously for the past few months and said that shouldn't be a problem anymore. Moose talked about beating EC3 then went over his last few years beating RVD, Rhino, Shamrock, and EC3 on PPV. Moose said everyone wants to talk about Rich Swann. Moose then showed video of him knocking out Willie Mack in the parking lot last week and said he was warning Swann. Willie Mack then interrupted and attacked Moose. Moose fought back and ended up choking out Willie with a camera cord. 

*Eric Young & Sami Callihan def. Rich Swann & Eddie Edwards (15:21) when Callihan pinned Edwards after the Piledriver following a distraction from Ken Shamrock. 

Loved this week's episode, So Madison and Tenielle(yeah I spelled that wrong) are going out the first round eh? I can't see a reason why you would have them advance over Havok and Naveah.

All the matches were fun to watch and lead to the next part in the story.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ramo2653 said:

Loved this week's episode, So Madison and Tenielle(yeah I spelled that wrong) are going out the first round eh? I can't see a reason why you would have them advance over Havok and Naveah.

All the matches were fun to watch and lead to the next part in the story.

Madison/Tenille vs. Havok/Nevaeh is just a match next week. The actual tournament doesn't begin until the following week.