DVDVR Message Board

AEW - NOV 2020

Dolfan in NYC

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Don't forget Thunder Rosa.

Stop fueling my foolish wish.  No company on earth would put that squad together....

May as well sign Holidead too, right?

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Don't forget Thunder Rosa.

Thunder Rosa and her sugar skull face paint represent the balance between life and death. She fights for the living only to end the torment of the souls of the walking dead..m for they are the work of necromancy and are only dishonoring the memories of our ancestors.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Any idea on where she's been since her and Thunder Rosa split? 

I lost track of her during her run in RoH thanks to COVID and reruns.

2 minutes ago, Wyld Samurai said:

Thunder Rosa and her sugar skull face paint represent the balance between life and death. She fights for the living only to end the torment of the souls of the walking dead..m for they are the work of necromancy and are only dishonoring the memories of our ancestors.

Thunder Rosa / Holidead reunion as the Twisted Sisterz vs. Su Yung and Abadon with a Rosemary run-in during the finish, then.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, J.T. said:

I lost track of her during her run in RoH thanks to COVID and reruns.

Thunder Rosa / Holidead reunion as the Twisted Sisterz vs. Su Yung and Abadon with a Rosemary run-in during the finish, then.

or a 3 way match with a Demon Bunny reunion

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Any idea on where she's been since her and Thunder Rosa split? 

She's been all over the last few months, but seems to mostly be in your neck of the woods; New Jersey. Does a lot of one shots. Was in a scramble match with AJ Grey and others at GCW's So Much Fun event last weekend, a pretty fun event in general.

Edited by elizium
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, John E. Dynamite said:

I offer this gimmick to the world, free of charge: Mildred Twerk.

Lets not give Katie Forbes any ideas!

On a serious note as far as veteran women they could bring in is there any reason Cheerleader Mellissa has never had a prominent spot in a major promotion bigger than Lucha Underground?

Melissa would be great, she's slowing down but has become a really good brawler in the last few years (well, she was always a good brawler, but has been leaning into the bully role recently). I don't know what her status is currently, she has been doing a lot of training recently and I believe had a surgery or two early in the year.

• Like 1

The Among Us skit is one of my favorite things they've done recently on BTE.  It helps that I get a kick out of people playing the game anyway but that was great.  I also loved the rib Sammy pulled on the Bucks and Anna trying really hard to not bust out laughing.

38 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I believe it's not the first time a commercial for Dynamite aired during Raw. I didn't watch Raw, but Meltzer said that the commercial didn't give the day or time Dynamite airs.

Yeah, this was the second time, and they didn't mention when or on what channel Dynamite came on. Wife and I were making dinner when we saw it, it was slightly jolting (but in a good way) as we weren't expecting it.

I love how Butcher and Blade look like a dangerous team even though they are losing any meaningful match they have. Their look obviously helps and they stand at a Win-Loss of 19-10 thanks to beating Jobbers on Dark, but they haven't really won anything worthy on their own.
Cutler and Avalon, SCU (Kazarian & Daniels), Private Party. Those three teams are the highest profile oppenents beaten by Butcher and Blade - and all three matches took place on Dark.
They won some "high profile" matches together with MJF or the Lucha Bros, but other than that they lost everytime they were featured on Dynamite - with the lone exception of beating Cody and QT all the way back in December.
And still, everytime they are announced for Dynamite I think they could win, sometimes expect them to win. These guys are fantastic jobbers.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, zendragon said:

On a serious note as far as veteran women they could bring in is there any reason Cheerleader Mellissa has never had a prominent spot in a major promotion bigger than Lucha Underground?

I mean, she was Raesha Saeed in the Kongtourage during what might have been peak TNA Knockouts. Prominent if not exactly... good.