DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

9 hours ago, dogwelder said:

Jesus, AGAIN? This happens once a year or so. Maybe stop trying to randomly jab dudes with IVs if you're not a licensed phlebotomist in a controlled environment?

Edited by JLSigman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dogwelder said:

This is the kind of hard hitting journalism that America needs.  This is a really thorough examination of this situation, and I have to say Wims doesn't look like as much as a lunatic afterwards.  It also isn't surprising that CJGJ is a player only known for being punched in the face.  He's the dude that Michael Thomas punched at practice.  

17 minutes ago, supremebve said:

I have to say Wims doesn't look like as much as a lunatic afterwards. 

Nah. He had 11 minutes to either get over it or come up with something better.

He decided to punch a man in the helmet.

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

Nah. He had 11 minutes to either get over it or come up with something better.

He decided to punch a man in the helmet.

Yes, but that dude CJGJ seems like someone who will provoke you to punch him in the face.  He just happened to have his face covered.  Seriously, one thing you know about him that isn't people want to punch him in the face...I'll wait.

14 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Chargers have traded Desmond King to the Titans for a 6th round pick

Every time I see a trade for a 6th round pick, I'm always pissed my team didn't make it.  Desmond King would make the Browns could use as much help as possible on defense, and they're just going to fuck that pick up any way.  

Rapaport is saying Handsome Jimmy G will be out "for the foreseeable future" due to a high ankle sprain that "won't go away."  

It's also because Tua Tagovailoa is now the most handsome quarterback in the NFL and Garoppolo cannot deal with it. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Javon Wims has been suspended two games by the NFL

Punch a dude in the helmet, having absolutely no effect - 2 games

Helmet to helmet kill shot on a sliding quarterback, knocking the quarterback out of multiple games  - 0 games

Yep, seems legit.

• Like 2

already too many injuries and too much competition in the NFC Best.  Might as well IR everybody and Tank as much as possible from here on out.  This season was lost in Week 2.  Stomping the corpse of New England is sufficient saving of face.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Tabe said:

Punch a dude in the helmet, having absolutely no effect - 2 games

Helmet to helmet kill shot on a sliding quarterback, knocking the quarterback out of multiple games  - 0 games

Yep, seems legit.

I wonder if he given the dude a cheap shot crack back block if he would have been ejected or suspended. .

5 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

I wonder if he given the dude a cheap shot crack back block if he would have been ejected or suspended. .

Ejected?  Maybe.  Suspended?  Not a chance.

• Like 1