DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling - 10/13/20

Awesome triple threat knockouts tag opener, that would've been ideal for Bound for Glory if they were going to bring back the knockouts tag titles. 10 person tag was fun with an entertaining group of characters. Kylie/Kimber was very good as well. Young/Swann build feels like the same segments over again sometimes. BFG has felt a little bit lacking thus far but thought tonight had some good build and improved things a bit. Most looking forward to Deonna/Kylie and Edwards/Shamrock plus the Gauntlets always fun. I feel like Kylie wins but would like to see Deonna's reign continue a lot longer.  EC3/Moose has been odd, looks like they are going to have their final deletion. 

Results: 

Spoiler

Impact Wrestling - Airing October 13, 2020

*Rosemary & Taya Valkyrie def. Kiera Hogan & Tasha Steelz and Nevaeh & Havok (9:21) when Rosemary pinned Tasha.

*Crazzy Steve def. Fallah Bahh (2:45) with a rollup. 

*Hernandez, Cousin Jake, Alisha Edwards, Rhino, & Heath def. Tommy Dreamer, Brian Myers, Cody Deaner, Johnny Swinger, & Tenille Dashwood (w/ Kaleb Konley) (7:23) when Heath pinned Swinger after the Wake Up Call. As a result, the winning team will face off in a 5 way next week for the #20 spot in the Call Your Shot Gauntlet at Bound for Glory. 

*Kylie Rae def. Kimber Lee (w/ Deonna Purrazzo) (9:53) via STF submission. After the match, Deonna attacked Kylie but Kylie fought her off. 

*Doc Gallows (w/ Karl Anderson) def. Madman Fulton (w/ Ace Austin) (5:46) with a chokeslam through two steel chairs in a No DQ No Countout match after originally going to a double countout and the match being restarted. 

*Eric Young came to the ring and called out Scott D'Amore to tell him that Rich Swann would be unable to compete at Bound for Glory. D'Amore came out and announced that Swann was hurt but would be cleared to perform at Bound for Glory. Young then attacked D'Amore until Rich Swann made the save. 

• Like 2

What have I been saying about Mitchell this whole time? 

Kylie going nutso was pretty funny. So was Tenille's complete disgust for Swinger. I also had a chuckle at Fallah telling Steve "I'll see you in the ring", thinking "yeah, but he won't be seeing you", and then I felt bad about myself. Shit, I know what it's like being legally blind too.

EC3 and Moose having a Cinematic Match on a bridge lit by a car's headlights was... something.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Hail Sabin said:

You know Swinger would poop in his Boots. If he was Swinger's Young Boy he could put it in his sweet Fanny Pack that Swinger would get him. 

I think that's what you meant to say

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Peck said:

Has Fallah Bahh ever heard of.... a bank?  It's a wonderful place you can deposit a wad of cash.

Same thought for Hernandez, Rhino, Reno Scum, and Heath who all decided to carry it around at some point rather than ever putting it away lol

19 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I also had a chuckle at Fallah telling Steve "I'll see you in the ring", thinking "yeah, but he won't be seeing you", and then I felt bad about myself. Shit, I know what it's like being legally blind too.

It’s probably for the best Steve never wrestled Cena.

I enjoyed this weeks show a lot.  Kylie was great this week.

I get a genuine kick out of almost all the gimmicks on the show. Even EC3 and EY who I still don’t think have quite found their place yet.

Edited by Ultimo Necro
  • Like 1