DVDVR Message Board

Page Navigation Issues

Tabe

Have tried this on multiple devices in multiple browsers:

After clicking into a thread or category, the page navigation stuff doesn't work.  Ex: you click on a thread and you're on page 28 of that thread.  Up at the top, you click on the "26" to go to page 26.  And...nothing.  So you click "Prev" to back a page.  And again...nothing.  

It is working fine for me (and I just confirmed on multiple browsers)

Both clicking the numbers and clicking on the little drop down that allows you to enter whatever number you want.

So my next question - were all your attempts on the normal version of the board, the mobile version or a mixture of both?

Also - are you using the default skin or one of the other ones?

On 10/9/2020 at 11:14 AM, RIPPA said:

It is working fine for me (and I just confirmed on multiple browsers)

Both clicking the numbers and clicking on the little drop down that allows you to enter whatever number you want.

So my next question - were all your attempts on the normal version of the board, the mobile version or a mixture of both?

Also - are you using the default skin or one of the other ones?

Default theme. 

Desktop version. 

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of days ago, I used the page the very first time on my phone (Android) and had exactly this problem. I tried both Chrome and Firefox and the buttons did not work. I had to edit the address to navigate. The problem is that on Android, neither browser contains the developer tools page, which would help pinning down the problem here (broken script or whatever).