DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling - 10/6/20

Fun Impact of mostly tag matches and BFG build. Taya/Rosemary vs. Kiera/Tasha was my favorite match of the night and I'm looking forward to next week's triple threat tag with Nevaeh & Havok. Solid main event as usual with the tag title mix. 

Results:

Spoiler

Impact Wrestling - Airing October 6, 2020

*Tommy Dreamer def. Brian Myers (9:21) via DQ when Myers used a kendo stick. After the match, Myers continued to attack until Scott D'Amore came out with security to stop him.

*Jordynne Grace def. Rohit Raju (1:15) with a rollup after a distraction from Willie Mack. After the match, Jordynne was thought to have won the X Title but Rohit clarified it was non-title

*The Rascalz (Dez & Wentz) def. XXXL (Acey Romero & Larry D) (10:49) when Wentz pinned Larry with the Hot Fire Flame

*Taya Valkyrie & Rosemary def. Kiera Hogan & Tasha Steelz (9:19) when Rosemary pinned Tasha.

*The Deaners (Cody Deaner & Cousin Jake) def. Johnny Swinger & Crazzy Steve (3:02) when Cody pinned Swinger after the DDT 

*The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) def. Ace Austin & Madman Fulton (13:03) when Sabin pinned Fulton after the Skull and Bones.

• Like 1

I was catching up on reading my magazine backlog during IMPACT so I had to rewatch the Swann/Jacobs segment but I thought at first that EY was a physician's assistant and a simple clinical mask had obscured his identify while he worked Swann through his rehab.

• Haha 1