DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2020 WRESTLING PHOTOS

On 10/10/2020 at 4:43 PM, AxB said:

Ej_vz2BXkAUICPq?format=jpg&name=large

Jamie Senegal, Parrow, Cassandro, Effy and Sonny Kiss. 

I know Rogan and Segura had been getting on Bert Kreischer about his weight and drinking but GOTCH DAMN Kreischer is looking crazy, man

Just saw his cabin series and he doesn't look anywhere as ripped on there as he does here, thats wild haha

Also, seeing Kiss and Senegal side by side, c'mon AEW, Beautiful People redux with Kiss doing Velvets entrance..??(that entrance for the cody match has me hoping we get the Velvet entrance at least once and Senegal can be Love)?

My xmas wishlist grows ?

Edited by Hayabusa
shit, phone won't let me change the color of the font

45 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Ugly gear. Alundra Blayze meets Booker T hand me downs.

It does strike me that he probably drew them up in training, thought they might look a bit shit so went and showed them to his trainer. And his trainer told him they would look fantastic. And I don't mean Marek Brave, either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Who ate all the Slimfast, who ate all the slimfast, you skinny bastard you skinny bastard, you ate all the slimfast!

EkhpuKEXgAAVlaP?format=jpg&name=small

Time to change his nickname. He's clearly nowhere near 190 lbs any more. He might even be closer to Brelterweight than Briddleweight.

Edited by AxB
Who ARE all the Slimfast?

52 minutes ago, AxB said:

Who ate all the Slimfast, who are all the slimfast, you skinny bastard you skinny bastard, you ate all the slimfast!

EkhpuKEXgAAVlaP?format=jpg&name=small

Time to change his nickname. He's clearly nowhere near 190 lbs any more. He might even be closer to Brelterweight than Briddleweight.

Bloody hell.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hayabusa said:

I know Rogan and Segura had been getting on Bert Kreischer about his weight and drinking but GOTCH DAMN Kreischer is looking crazy, man

Just saw his cabin series and he doesn't look anywhere as ripped on there as he does here, thats wild haha

Also, seeing Kiss and Senegal side by side, c'mon AEW, Beautiful People redux with Kiss doing Velvets entrance..??(that entrance for the cody match has me hoping we get the Velvet entrance at least once and Senegal can be Love)?

My xmas wishlist grows ?

Settle down, Hayabusa-netico ?

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, D.Z said:

20201008-00010001-battlen-001-1-view.jpg

Might want to point out that this is in Dragon Gate and that's Dragon Dia, Dragon Kid's protege, after having his mask torn off by his current rival, Dia Inferno. Also, thats the former Cyber Kong, Takashi Yoshida, behind him looking goofy.

Edited by Ryan

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Might want to point out that this is in Dragon Gate and that's Dragon Dia, Dragon Kid's protege, after having his mask torn off by his current rival, Dia Inferno. Also, thats the former Cyber Kong, Takashi Yoshida, behind him looking goofy.

God we're old.

• Like 3