DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2020 - WEEK FOUR

RIPPA

Regarding the Pats/Chiefs

The NFL normally doesn't test on game days but for that game they will test both teams and obviously any positives will postpone the game

More top players dropping like flies this week.  Already have Mike Evans and Austin Ekeler and now Nick Chubb looks serious

At least Justin Hebert can put on his resume that he was way better than Tom Brady for one half.  

Edited by hammerva

The Chargers forget they're playing Tom Brady and fumble on their 6 instead of taking a knee to run out the clock while up 17.  Next thing you know, they're only up 10. Good grief. 

Dallas just doesn't want the NFC East at all as Cleveland is destroying them.   They are so lucky the other 3 teams are trash

The big surprise so far is Miami staying competitive with Seattle.   Plus it is a low scoring game given how great Seattle's offense and how awful Seattle's defense is

I look forward to hearing Washington fans spend all week talking about RG3 throwing an interception against them instead of the fact that he was in the game to begin with because they were up by 21 

Edited by hammerva

6 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Today, the part of the Atlanta Falcons will be played by the Cleveland Browns.

So, am I the only one who has ever seen the blocked extra point leading to a 2-point conversion?  And there is no bigger indictment of Baker Mayfield than Odell Beckham scoring 3 touchdowns and none of them have anything to do with him.  That dude is just as good as he's always been...he's just dependent on Baker Mayfield to get him the ball.

Wow.

Well, now there's no excuse.  BOB took over playcalling duties and ... the playcalling still sucked. 

Time to fire the Offensive Coordinator, the Head Coach and the GM. 

Oh wait, it's all the same motherfucker. 

Fire Bill O'Brien.  Fire him into the sun. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Vikings apparently had a false positive for COVID-19 before today's game in Houston, too.

But whoever it was took more tests and they came back negative. No mention as to who the player was and I'm not sure if we're going to find out.

He might not be good but at least he is smart enough to know that George Kittle is on the field.  If Kittle wasn't playing last night I doubt they would have got 10 points

As awful as the Eagles in first place at 1-2-1 sounds, it is so much better than hearing Washington fans talk about first place at 1-3 and a 3 game losing streak.