DVDVR Message Board

The 2020 NBA Finals: Los Angeles vs. Miami

Dolfan in NYC

40 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

BTW, Caruso is just some guy that LeBron found wearing a fake dirty Mickey Mouse costume outside of Mann's Chinese Theater, right?

Excuse you, Hollywood costumefolk are not like Times Square costumefolk. Our guys keep their shit clean.

Caruso got brought up from G-league to replace the disappointment that was Lonzo Ball.

5 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

BTW, Caruso is just some guy that LeBron found wearing a fake dirty Mickey Mouse costume outside of Mann's Chinese Theater, right?

Paul Scheer's Caruso videos have been the best part of the playoffs

Apparently neither is Kelly Olynyk who's been fucking baller.

Man it's kinda bitter sweet seeing Jimmy having the greatest game of his life with teammates who actually buy in to his mentality.

3 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

Apparently neither is Kelly Olynyk who's been fucking baller.

Man it's kinda bitter sweet seeing Jimmy having the greatest game of his life with teammates who actually buy in to his mentality.

That steal by Olynyk pretty much sealed it. I was thinking "okay, LeBron scores here, they're right back inHOLY FUCK HE JUST ROBBED LEBRON BLIND"

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Also, Jerry West, LeBron James, and Jimmy Butler are the only people to ever have 40 point triple doubles in a finals game.

Edit: Also also

https://twitter.com/MarcJSpears/status/1312947613491245057?s=19

I thought that was a wild stat(from the tweet) considering how many Finals Lebron's played in and lost. But thinking about it, I don't know who he would've played that would have done all three. Everyone I can think of could score/assist or score/rebound not all three. But it's kinda bizarre that out of everyone Jimmy is the one to do it.

9 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

I thought that was a wild stat(from the tweet) considering how many Finals Lebron's played in and lost. But thinking about it, I don't know who he would've played that would have done all three. Everyone I can think of could score/assist or score/rebound not all three. But it's kinda bizarre that out of everyone Jimmy is the one to do it.

I'm somewhat surprised KD didn't do it in any of those 9 games.