DVDVR Message Board

Pro Wrestling NOAH

Johnny Rodz

Yeah. The only Muto match I've liked was the Masa Kitamiya defense, it had a decent story and was his best paced. If the goal was to get eyes on Noah then I guess it's a success. Go's reign was great and it felt like per usual with the GHC there was no plan to end it.

3 hours ago, The Z said:

The match wasn't bad actually and Kiyomiya has been on a losing streak lately. Another sports-entertainment-trope that has made it's way into NOAH.

He could lose faster though.

Another great show from  NOAH today! Nakajima vs. Kitamiya totally lived up to the expectations, but the Junior rumble and Marufuji/Mochizuki vs. Inamura/Kiyomiya were a lot of fun as well.

Spoiler

Nooo, not Nakajima's glorious locks, though. ? 

Muta the World spoilers

Spoiler

Muta-Kenoh was good but I'd rather Kenoh get a huge win here. I'm not saying Muta/Muto should be eating falls all the time but I think it'd give him a narrative of asking if he really has anything left but winning some matches. Kenoh could have used a big win to spring him back up. I figured Muta was winning and at least it had the multiple mists and fireballs to dilute it. Moreso why Kenoh should have won. 

• 2 weeks later...