DVDVR Message Board

Pro Wrestling NOAH

Johnny Rodz

10 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

Some of the non-natives and westerners who were previously booked, are done with NOAH

Hope that includes Super Crazy. I'm assuming a bunch of the guys who appeared on the N Innovation show at the Budokan are done, like Texano Jr, who seemed to be booked brcause they are NOSAWA's buds and he wanted to get them a payday.

Tonightos card

https://abema.tv/channels/fighting-sports/slots/DQ3vPWWHykydP5

Go Shiozaki, Masato Tanaka, Masa Kitamiya vs Takashi Sugiura, Kazuyuki Fujita, Hideki Suzuki

NOSAWA Rongai, Eita, Kotaro Suzuki vs YAMATO, Dragon Kid, Kagetora

Kaito Kiyomiya & Atsushi Kotoge vs Anthony Greene & Stallion Rogers

HAYATA, Yoshinari Ogawa, Yuya Susumu & Kai Fujimura vs Shuji Kondo, Tadasuke, Hajime Ohara, Hi69

Kenoh, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Manabu Soya vs Satoshi Kojima, Daiki Inaba, Yoshiki Inamura

Daisuke Harada vs Seiki Yoshioka

Ninja Mack & Alejandro vs Dante Leon & YO-HEY

Shuhei Taniguchi vs Kinya Okada

If Kojima wins the N1, he will be the first man to win all G1, the CC and the N1. The previous Global League is a defunct league that Nagata won along with the CC (2011) and G1 (2001)before.

Edited by Blue Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

As a Scottish person I'm quite impressed NOAH found a guy in Jack Morris who had totally passed me by. Curious to see how he handles himself. Tremendous opportunity considering the calibre of guys in his block like Nakajima, Kiyomiya, Sugiura & Kojima, big step up from Ravie Davie & BT Gunn.

• Like 1

Right, NOAH people and/or Japanese understanders, question.

When they flash up the wrestlers' name, weight, finisher and stats before a match and just after it starts, there are three stats out of ten. If you know what all of them mean then great, but I'm specifically fascinated by what the third one is, as it seems to always be 10.

Right, NOAH people and/or Japanese understanders, question.

When they flash up the wrestlers' name, weight, finisher and stats before a match and just after it starts, there are three stats out of ten. If you know what all of them mean then great, but I'm specifically fascinated by what the third one is, as it seems to always be 10.