DVDVR Message Board

Late Night Dynamite 9/22 & Regular Night Dynamite 9/23

Web Conn

Anna Jay does all the little things right. I like how she keeps her game face on from bell to bell, only smiling after she got the win. She's going to go a long way, hopefully if Tay Conti joins the Dark Order too, we could get a few tag matches with them both too.

• Like 1

Ben Carter's athletic background is, he was on track to be a footballer, played for youth teams throughout his childhood, but just failed to make the cut for a pro contract at age 18. Was then offered (and accepted) a scholarship to play US College Soccer. And started training at Black and Brave Wrestling Academy because he thought it was a good school (apparently he was living nowhere near it and driving hours to train though).

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, AxB said:

Ben Carter's athletic background is, he was on track to be a footballer, played for youth teams throughout his childhood, but just failed to make the cut for a pro contract at age 18. Was then offered (and accepted) a scholarship to play US College Soccer. And started training at Black and Brave Wrestling Academy because he thought it was a good school (apparently he was living nowhere near it and driving hours to train though).

You make it sound like he started from scratch with Black & Brave, when in reality he started training with Channel Islands World Wrestling, AND THEN all of that stuff you mentioned happened. I only know this because a guy on EWB works/worked for CIWW, or owns it, or something. I don't really pay attention, but he's absolutely beaming about Carter's showings in AEW so far.

EDIT:

In other news - Late Night Dynamite ranked 9th for the night and pulled in 585K viewers (.26), which is kind of incredible when you realize that this show started at 11:30PM (in my timezone) and didn't end until 12:30AM.

Edited by Casey
  • Thanks 1