DVDVR Message Board

2020 NBA PLAYOFFS: OCTOFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

Yeah. This is not a good look for the Lakers.

Lebron did EVERYTHING tonight. First player with a 20/15/15 game in the playoffs.

They got 17 offensive rebounds. 11 steals. They absolutely murdered Portland in the paint. They still lost.

You can chalk it up to threes, but damn, Damian Lillard sat them down at the end. That shot from just inside the logo, man...

Dame is legit playing at a "prime MJ" level right now. A totally different style, but just taking over games and beating teams and imposing his will on them. 

I mean he's been a really good player for a long time, but the level he's been at since they got to the bubble is insane.

10 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Dame is legit playing at a "prime MJ" level right now. A totally different style, but just taking over games and beating teams and imposing his will on them. 

I mean he's been a really good player for a long time, but the level he's been at since they got to the bubble is insane.

And he scored less than Harden who coasted to an easy win without Westbrook. 

If Dame is playing at MJ level what has Harden been doing for the last 5 years? Wilt level?

Also ha ha on Giannis and AD shitting the bed and being anti clutch. 

LeBron deserves better and should demand a trade to a winner

Utah and Denver have great teams, man. Kevin Porter Jr. is showing why so many thought he could go first overall in 2018 right now. They have Paul Millsap as just a guy, not being relied on for much.

Jordan Clarkson is a pure scorer of a high order. I hated seeing them lose Exum but Clarkson is instant offense. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiji said:

I dunno man. You're probably right but these teams are not playing well. Dallas is soft so I'm waiting for the choke job. 

Mavericks offense is usually good, but they blow too many big leads for me to have any real faith in them.  That said, they have played the Clippers tough both games, one of which Porzingis got thrown out, so I hope they keep proving me wrong.  Their bench showed up today.  Boban had some damn moments and a fun interview with Inside the NBA crew.  Good win.

What happens in Philadelphia? Brown almost assuredly gone. Simmons traded? Is his value too low right now to make it worthwhile? Do you then think about moving Embiid? It's sad to watch Hinkie's master plan unravel like this but that was pretty heinous from Philly after Embiid's hot start.