DVDVR Message Board

Raw 10-28-13

MGFanJay

The Wyatt stuff could also lead to them being Vince's minions. Vince wants to take control back from HHH/Steph by recruiting the most evil force the WWE has ever seen or what have you.Anyways, I am so friggin' excited for the Wyatt's. They've upped their sadism the past few weeks. The Sister Abigail into the wall looked so nasty. I also loved Bray smirking with glee as he taunted Punk with "I've been waiting for this!" before getting headbutted and smiling some more.Seriously, Bray Wyatt's my favorite character in years. The Family's been in a holding pattern but I'm super glad they're pulling the trigger on them right now. Bray's still a kid and is already one of the best promo guys in the business. This could start a few years (or more) of a lot of awesome stuff, especially if it gets all tied together with the bigger story.

I loved how Shawn became a bigger dick the more he asked for his respect handshake.

Yeah, that was great stuff. His true colors started showing the more Bryan embarrassed him. And then Bryan took his lesson about not trusting anyone to heart and taking down his mentor.Also, a nice touch -- Shawn Michaels is a noted man of God. As soon as he gets disposed of by Bryan, he gets attacked by someone acting on behalf of the Devil.

Shawn went from "Respect what me, and Hunter have.", to "Ten years ago I trained you in the basics"(which is a reference to Shawn teaching him jack shit), and finally "Listen you little puke". Absolutely brilliant heel work that Hunter sucks at today, and two years ago during the Punk feud.

So WWE's most pushed acts right now are:

The broken down, injury-plagued Big Show who probably won't be able to go for much longer.

The broken down injury-plagued John Cena who probably won't be able to go for much longer.

This will totally end well.

The broken down, injury-plagued Big Show who probably won't be able to go for much longer.

The broken down injury-plagued John Cena who probably won't be able to go for much longer.

Not like Bryan has a long shelf life with the style he works.  

Yeah, right. Jax could pull Cena's arms off and he'll be back. He'll be doing this forever.

• Like 1

Yeah, right. Jax could pull Cena's arms off and he'll be back. He'll be doing this forever.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Please tell me they showed Steph and HHH patting Torito on the head when they walked to the ring during the final segment? That was awesome.

This was a fun show live but man 3 hours is too long. It was crazy how more over Daniel Bryan was compared to Cena. Sure Cena got a big pop but the people chanted for Bryan all night. Best match of the night was Santino vs Kofi on Superstars. That fucker Kofi did his kick to the Cobra. He should turn heel for that.

Loved the opening. Thought they did a good job making Sandow winning look believable with the pre-match beating. Good match that I thought put Sandow over fairly strong compared to his last few months. Kinda surprised they did the cash in at all and now they can finally say someone actually lost the cash in match since Cena won his by dq. Kane angle was interesting. Punk pretty much squashing Ryback seemed strange but a definite end to that feud and Ryback as a threat. Loved the Bryan/Shawn segment, was surprised to see Shawn heel it up a bit there towards the end and also surprised that Bryan took him down considering I can't see Shawn wrestling again. Shawn reacted to the Yeslock similar to Brock's kimura last year so maybe he'll just disappear for awhile again.

Glad to see the Real Americans get a big win too, good match. Looking forward to more from those two teams. Enjoyable ending even if it was predictable. Crowd was hot for Big Show in the end. The last Orton/Show match at Extreme Rules was pretty good stuff. Also loving Summer Rae getting more ring time, she rules.

Natalya has one fucking move, that her family made famous, and she can't even do it without struggling like an infant in the crib.

Oh come on.  The Natalya hate on here from some people is getting ridiculous.  She's not great, but she's not as awful and incompetent as some people here make her out to be, and she's generally put in the position of going out there and trying to make super green models look good.

Summer has the longest legs Natalya has probably ever had to put the move on, and I doubt Summer is an expert on getting put in a Sharpshooter.  She struggled with it for like one second, then when she locked it in and rolled it over it looked really good.

And Summer was pro enough to sell it like it fucked up her leg afterwards.  Even when her and Fandago were standing on the stage for the last segment she was still selling it.  She's got potential.