DVDVR Message Board

AUG 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

Holy shit. Did Abdullah Jr. Kobayashi grow his hair out?

Also, I say this out of sheer jealousy because of my own thinning hair and receding hairline, I always get a little pissy when I see someone that's had a shaved head for years, and then they randomly let it grow and it turns out to be a magnificent head of hair with no signs of receding or age.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

Fuck WWE for releasing people in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. Be a star, WWE.

WWE: We have to tighten the financials, let's release a bunch of wrestlers and long-time staffers.

Also WWE: Let's spend a shitload of money on renting out a sports arena for weeks at a time and build a smaller arena inside that bigger arena from scratch with a shitload of LED boards, all-new staging, pyro, infrastructure to handle thousands of people streaming video in through the Internet, all the works!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, D.Z said:

Yeah and he wants to become the mayor of Yokohama.

Japan is so weird.  What kind of messed-up country would elect a pro wrestler with a history of doing disturbing shit on screen to a public office?

mayor.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Efy8aLWUEAA8JV1?format=jpg&name=large

Fairly sure my Dark Order name would just be a number, but Deadly Psycho is a good one too.

Edited by AxB