DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2013-14 Regular Season - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

TNT's B-team blows away ESPN's studio crew. Grant Hill, C-Webb, Smitty & Matt Winer are pretty great too.

I would even argue that their B-team is better than their A-team.

I think the A-team thing would be remedied if they just got rid of Shaq, or replaced him with Chris Webber.

• Like 1

Yeah, Miami still has the sickest group of people who can get hot. Besides The Big Three, if Batier or Ray Allen get streakin' it's fucking doomsday. And if you watch the end of the game, LeBron, who played facillitator all night took the rock and shut down any hopes of a wild comeback, just as a nice fuck you to anyone who could have hated on him afterwards.

I miss Kyle Korver of all people.

I'm pretty sure they were 57% from 3 in the first half.  Incredible number.  

I totally miss Korver.  Dunleavy got beat off the dribble by fucking Ray Allen on more than one occasion when that super floor spacing lineup was destroying us. Thibs is going to start playing a 7 man rotation if that keeps up.

I would like to see a Kevin Garnett-Brook Lopez Comic Book Hero Discussion. Its gotta be better than that Comic Book Men TV show on AMC.

Also, the most only entertaining thing about First Take is the person finding all those tweets. I had no idea Mary J. Blige was a Laker fan.

BTW, I'm kinda surprised to read that Xavier Henry's only 22.

Edited by AlfredoE

BTW, I'm kinda surprised to read that Xavier Henry's only 22.

I think I spend more time thinking , "Wow, how is it possible, player x is so young," when watching NBA games than any other time in my life.  Kevin Love is 25, it seems like he has been around forever.  Brandon Roy, who was really good what seems like forever ago, is 29.  This is Andrew Bynum's 8th season...26 years old.  Kendrick Perkin's 10th season, and is the oldest 28 year old on the fucking planet. 

I saw a photo of Wade's shoes yesterday.  What in the blue blazes are they SUPPOSED to be other than ugly?  I know he's making a mint from the company that manufactures them, but that's the best you could come up with?  Really?  They look like hand-me-downs from the Pimps and Players Ball.

• Like 2

I knew one of you assholes would find that.  Fuck lol.  Sometimes I wonder if Dirk and Bosh are in a competition to see who the most ridiculous goddamn people in the league are.

As an aside, I had no idea what "What Does the Fox Say" was until I saw that.

Heh, I've fully admitted many times that I'm just completely out of touch with everything.  I don't even watch wrestling anymore.

It's cool man. I had to google it just now, because I never heard of it. And I'm fucking hip as hell.

Heh, I've fully admitted many times that I'm just completely out of touch with everything.  I don't even watch wrestling anymore.

It's cool man. I had to google it just now, because I never heard of it. And I'm fucking hip as hell.

The Mavs mistake was assuming everyone had seen or heard of the video they're spoofing because the real video is hilarious, but this...Dirk just topped all the silly things he's done.

Also, RandomAct's gonna be seeing this video a lot during the season on this thread. :) I've already favorited it and will be tweeting it AND will use it to counter any RandomAct Laker attack. Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingaling! 

• Like 1