DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2013-14 Regular Season - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

According to A-Woj:

If Rose decides to reattach the meniscus – usually the route taken by young players – he'll be expected to miss the rest of the regular season. To clip off the meniscus is a riskier long-term issue, but could have Rose back in one to two months.

Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook suffered a torn right lateral meniscus in the Western Conference playoffs in April, and had the procedure to reattach it. He finally returned early this season.

Is there a difference between the recovery times for a medial tear and a lateral tear?

It all depends on the type of tear and how they treat it and respond. Everyone is different. I'm just saying 1-2 months is probably the best you could hope for. Don't be surprised if it's longer than that.

I don't think 1-2 months is going to cut it.

Eat shit and die. Thanks.

Whatever let him #Return as fast as possible. Really what does he have left?

Its not about what he has left\... that's to be determined.

Its about you being a jackoff and needlessly mocking someone who doesn't deserve it. All he's ever done was work his butt off and play his heart out. And you feel the need to make fun of him because his career could have ended. Why?

We all know the Jazz suck, but I think with one really good scorer on the team, they'd be at least mediocre.  Watching them last night, they play their assess off, but they just don't have the punch. 

Their very young, and I guess they REALLY want one of the studs in the draft. . . .

You can say that about every athlete you damned fool. Yet you mock others.

I've never mocked any pro athlete let alone one who's career could have ended.

Keep your wrestling gripes with me on the proper board.

You've never mocked any athlete ever? Come on.

What athlete have I mocked in the same light that he's been mocking Rose?